Quickie!

Lets start off with the basics, very important!

Welcome back again people! I'm so happy to be back with a fresh story to keep you active. But first of all lets get back to some important grounds.

1. Not everyone will love my characters and some of you might hate my books or something. Its fine to feel that way and express it in the comment section, but please, foul words won't be liked at all. There are many ways to let a writer know you don't like his/her characters or his/her books.

2. I don't know how else to say this. There is no writer that enjoys plagarism or seeing his/her book posed as someone's and later get hater comments about following someone else. All my books are my ideas, my fresh thoughts, my creativity. Please! Please and please. Do not be a tool for copyright. Its my endless work and besides I have copyright!!!

3. Please share, vote and comment. It would be lovely to spread the word. Thanks a lot guys! I really am grateful to start this journey with you guys again.

4. I don't do lengthy chapters. It enhances readers vibe. So I do my best to make it interesting and comfortable.

This book is a fresh thought of a great lover of my books and I'm honoured to know that she had me in mind when thinking about this, so I'm more than happy to get on this journey! I hope you enjoy it @kemiodu and of course you all enjoy this book, it matters a lot!

So from here on...ENJOY! 😁

Alex Hunter(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें