3-Eyes

Yes! Yes I am! I can be Stacy!

Keila you cannot stay mute. It's ridiculous!

"I-Well-I-No" I stutter.

He groans and steps out the elevator and walks past me but pauses and turns to look at me, his eyes narrowing.

Does he remember me? Can he recognise me? Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I am bursting with emotions! My jumbled thoughts so freaking complicated!

His face instantly relaxes "Show me to the meeting room?".

"Mr Hunter!" A voice cuts in.

Stacy comes rushing and flashes me a look before concentrating on Alex whose attention now leaves me as I hurriedly rush into the still open elevator and push the 11th floor button to shut it. Aaaarghhhh.

My heart heavily pounds in my chest. How can he look so gorgeous! A handsome face, a handsome voice, a handsome body. I shut my eyes as the thought of his body flashes through my mind. I'm right back to sixteen. Maybe this is how Vanellope feels about Flynn. I take my advice back.

The door opens as I rush out and hurry to my office to get all the documents! Shit I'm late! I grab all I need and head for the elevator again, punching the button.

I join the meeting settling in my seat beside Audrey. Alex is right at the head, a seat away from me. If I were secretary I would be touching feet/fingers with Alex.

Mr Willer smiles "Welcome again Mr Hunter, you seem to like in the shadow activities".

Alex smiles "I didn't mean to not mention, I just usually like doing things...on my note". His eyes wanders to mine and I immediately look down at the desk. Did anyone know that office tables are so large and squeaky clean?

"All the same it's a pleasure. How was your last survey?". I hear Mr Willer proceed.

"Hmmm. It was great, I started to think that someone already knew I was here".

Why were those words weigheing on me? Why did I feel it was me he was referring to? I won't look up but I felt his eyes already address me.

"-but all the same I liked the function, even if it was weird to hear you yelling at your secretary. I could relate".

I look up in time to see Mr Willers face flush "Yes, it was a hard news to take in".

A nod from Alex then "Please carry on".

"So" Mr Willer begins "partnership with you is going to bring an evolutionary change on our wide buisness range, we need it expanding, causing awareness, breaking scales" he gestures to me to pass the files which I quickly do. "Incase you might have a problem with the financial status of the firm" he passes the document to Alex "you could take a look, my Financial Manager keeps every record".

"Does she?" He asks as I meet his eyes again, this time he looks away to concentrate on the pages. "How long has she been here?".

Mr Willer looks at me and I mouth four years. "Four years Mr Hunter".

Still flipping through pages he asks "Do you trust her?"

A strong nod from Mr Willer and then "Of course, she's great in the buisness".

"I like the records, and after my research, I realized this company has been off money vandalism or inappropriate expenditure for lots of years but is at it's highest this recent four years" he looks at me and I swallow hard.

Concentrating on Mr Willer he passes the file back to him "Can we move on to the demomstration of this project?".

**

We shuffle out as the meeting ends and I'm feeling like a trophy carrier. Alex looked at me, like actually looked at me, hell yes! I can't wait to tell Donald.
Alex said he would get back to the company, but the way he said it feels like all that was keeping him from saying yes was the fact that jumping into that conclusion was mildy unprofessional, besides he was the 'Alex' he was very cautious.

Once I got to my office the door opened and Eiko walkes in.

"How is he?" She asked with so much enthusiasm. "I know he's hot, but then did he look directly at you?" She took a seat and I nearly laughed. Nearly.

"Well if you must know" I sighed "He's dreamy".

"Just that? What about the sexy part?".

I lean in closer over my desk "Well maybe if less clothes were involved I would have an accurate answer".

She smirks "You really naughty Lady. I think Alex would love naughty".

I lean into my chair "Wouldn't he? He's so perfect...flawless. I can't contain my excitment. I need to tell Donald".

Eiko stands "I need to return to my post, you know there's a fifty percent chance they'd give him a tour".

"Thirthy.He already took one by himself" I say as she leaves.

"Well, nothing bad about hoping" She chips in before walking out the door.

I take out my phone from my bag, unlock it and send Donald a quick text.

Donnie💥

Guess who showed up today?🔥❤
11:30

I drop my phone on the table and get an instant reply.

Your highschool boyfriend?🙄
11:30

What a terrible bestfriend!

No puke face. Alex Hunter showed up! He looked me right in the eye☺
11:30

So what DID you do this time? Turn to jelly? Because I really need one for my stale bread😖
11:31

Be happy for me you sucker! I actually did a partial great job of not looking stupider than I was the last time😏
11:31

Is this a way of telling me you didn't turn to jelly? I really need it.
11:32

Really Donnie?
11:32

Kidding😅you know I'm kidding. I'm really happy for you. So did you get to introduce yourself?
11:33

🤐
11:33

Tell me that means 'I won't tell' and not actually 'I was mute' or 'stuttered'?😒
11:33

He's hot! He's so so all I need🤤. Atleast I said something, which is a good thing.
11:34

🙄we need to give you lessons when we see, or next time you'll have your mouth hanging open.
11:34

Gotcha😂
11:34

Donald! That man and his issues! Well I could never ask for a better best friend. I tuned my mind back to work...or so I thought because the next face that came to my mind was the finest and the dreamiest!

                                        &