12- An Alex Start(edited September 16)

Sunday 8:45am

My eye lids flutter open and shut, my eyes adjusting as I fully wake and stare at a totally different surrounding. Ah yes! My new bedroom.

Shooting out of bed I look beside me, no sign of Alex. Did I expect less? No. Did he go to the church? Honestly, I won't be able too even if I could. Just not today.

So last night ended normally, after the announcement of the bed which honestly freaked me out. Though, it is his mancave, he stated that this is his preferred place to be, which obviously meant they were other houses. At least things set off okay, David brought in my box and gave me my car and house keys. While Alex just dissapered. That was the last I saw him before I showered, put on my pjs and tried to sleep after trying to find the most appropriate position.

I sit up in bed and rest against the fretted bed frame. How can this six month go great if I have to stay beside him everyday? Unless, well, he keeps not staying in bed like he did last night. Where was he anyway.

Throwing the duvet away from me I climb out of bed and have a heavenly stretch before I move my lazy legs. My eyes swims over the room again, seeing it in a better light. It was a beautiful room that's for sure.

I step out the room into the hallway, the hallway runs down the left. Time for a little tour. It's not a really long hallway, once I walk past the stairway I notice the hard bronze door where the hallway stops. Hmm, didn't see that last night, but well, how could I? I was drinking up other accessible sights. Do I go in? What's behind the door?

I sigh. No need to play detective, it'll be rude to go poking around anyway.

Just as I'm about to turn around, the door shoves open and Alex emerges from the other side. He looks up at me and my heart beats rapidly. I don't know if it's because I wasn't expecting the door to suddenly open or if it's because he looked sexy. His hair wasn't perfect this morning, it was messy, some strands fell out infront of his face and his blue shirt, which I now realize isn't black, hugging his perfect muscles, that shirt hugged him and showed off muscles correctly.

How many more days before I escape this kind of tourture. He's so hot!!

"Keila?" He asks more than says.

"Oh! Good morning Alex" I glance back down the hallway to the room "I was just having a look around".

His eyes scans me a little then there's that little smile "You lost the other one?".

My spongebob's. I shake my head slowly, smiling as well "No. I just picked this out".

A curt nod then he shuts the door behind him "This is my study, off limits" he walks away and I trail behind.

Just ask!

"Did you sleep there?"

He glances back at me and I chip in quickly.

"I don't like to think I'm the reason you don't enjoy your bed".

He walks into the room "You don't need to feel that way" he pulls the closet's doors open "I did sleep here" he pulls out a very nice T-shirt and jeans, placing them on the bed as shuts the doors and looks at me "You're either a heavy sleeper or you were just too exhausted to notice, plus I don't really sleep much".

I stand staring at him and nodding continuously. He's probably a ninja or something, I had no idea. "Well I feel less guilty".

Another nod then "I'm going out, you have the house to yourself, if you need assistance, Mirabel will assit you" he notices the question on my face and adds "the cook".

My brows go up in an 'oh'. A cook, that shouldn't be a shock. He wasn't going to go around with me? That didn't settle well. Do I ask where too? No, that's to much.

"You're leaving now?" I ask.

Another nod "Yea. I'm just going to shower and I'll be off. I don't know when I'll be back, might take all day.".

I feel my heart shattering "I think I'll go look around when you're gone then".

He starts to take off his shirt and that's when the warning bells go off in my head. I turn around quickly "or I'll just begin now" I walk out quickly as I chide myself for acting so stupid.

I jog down the stairs or probably stomp, going through how I behaved right now made me feel so mad at myself. He was just taking off his shirt! What's there?!

I halt in the middle of the demarcation between the spacious dining room and the enormously attractive living room. There was a glass door and I could see the pool. No way! I didn't pack my swim trunk! I need to get it STAT! Mesmerised I walk towards the glass door as I stare at the pool. Yup! I'm trying that asap! Maybe.

"Good morning Mrs Keila".

I jerk and spin around, a hand to my heart and my heart beating so strongly.

"You startled me".

The sweet looking lady apologizes, her voice so clear and soft "I'm so sorry Mrs Keila, I just thought to ask if you're hungry?".

I smile "That's okay and please it's Keila, you must be Mirabel?".

She nods "Yes Ma'am".

"Keila" I say again "I'm not hungry right now, I just want to look around".

"When you're hungry, let me know, I'll be in the Kitchen". She says politely.

She's about to walk away when I say "Alex said you could show me around, I'll really need the tour".

She nods again, smiling this time " Sure Mrs" she pauses "Sure, um, Keila".

I don't know why? But I grin, and maybe I'm happy to be making a friend here, at least to keep me sane while Alex is gone. It's not like I can call Eiko or Levi or Donald or Chris. None. Also, I didn't feel like going out, was hoping I could have the day with Alex today but I should have thought better.

I glance down at myself "I'll just do something about how I look, I'll be back in a few minutes".

"Okay Mrs Keila" that smile never leaving her face.

Keila. I mentally correct her, but say nothing as I happily walk back towards the stairs, climb and step into the room. It's when I see Alex that I remember why I left in the first place.

He's handsomely dressed and I can smell that amazing colonge. His hair is back into that neat style and his face so hard serious. I will not keep repeating the fact that I as well as any other woman finds it attractive to know that her man has eye catching muscles to match a handsome face. Even if Alex wasn't my property, I was enjoying the privilage to call him that.  In my mind.

"Seen Mirabel?" He asks his grey mezmirizing eyes catching my brown ones as he walks past me to the table and he picks up his phone.

"Yes, she's going to give me the tour".

"Great, will see you when I get back,  okay, have fun" with that, he's out the door and out of sight. Leaving his colonge to remind me how I wish he was the one doing this tour with me.

Well! No need to feel sad. I'm just going to get ready to see what the house looks like.

At least now I'll be busy with Mirabel, I want to know how long I can go without thinking of Alex. If that's possible.

                                            &