29- Set me on fire

Warning! This chapter has mature content! Do not read if you do not approve scenes like this. Highly mature! Read at your risk!

(Song - Estelle 'Set me on Fire').

                                     &

His gentle kiss sways me, his firm hands on my cheeks steadying me, my eyes shut and my senses open, my body responsive, my heart in overdrive. His lips warm and soft and his kiss tender, tentative. My hands slowly trails up his arms and I take my time to feel his strong arms, and slowly my hand snakes around his neck, locking behind it. Our tounges dance, my breath shaky, my back arches craving to feel his body. I could stay like this forever but I wanted more and I wanted it badly.

We pull away from the kiss, foreheads jammed as we catch our breaths.

"Keila" he calls my name breathlessly and I'm scared he's going to say what we are doing is wrong, but he doesn't "Did you put this on for me?".

My eyes meets his and I reply just as breathless "Did you loose your shirt for me?".

A smirk appears on his lips "I asked first".

Swiftly his hands snake around my waist and he pulls me up, our lips meeting again, bodies hugging and my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. Lord! As if I wasn't already burning with pleasure my body flames up more, the contact hitting me harder than expected. I could feel my hard nipples behind the light fabric of my nightie against his rock hard chest.

Alex kneels on the bed and edges in a little as he carefully lays me on the bed never breaking our kiss.

He breaks from the kiss again and asks "Did you? ".

I chuckle lightly "You'll have to answer me first".

He leans in bathing a kiss against my neck. A moan escapes my mouth, my eyes shuts, enjoying the way my body responds to his touch, the feel of him and his gentle carress.

He trails down to my collarbone then lower to the deep V of my nightie, my breath catches in my throat as his mouth lingers there and I can feel a smile on his lips when he says "Definitely wore this for me".

Before I can reply his mouth closes over one of my covered breasts, one of his hand busying itself with my other breast. I let out a soft moan as the sensational feeling encompasses me. It feels so good, what he's doing to me feels so good. He's gentle and tender and waking me gradually, leading me carefully.

He pulls away, and my eyes pops open, his body away from mine feels uncomfortable. Tugging at the hem of my nightie, he locks his gaze with mine and I get his message. I raise my hips as he pushes the dress up and I lean up a little, stretching my arms and giving him the allowance to pull the dress off me. He flings the dress quickly as he resumes sucking at my nipples and playing with the other one.

I  shut my eyes, arcing my back and throwing my head back as another moan escapes my mouth. Oh yes! I'm losing my self in this sweet tourtue. It's so good it's feeding my hunger to have him immediately.

He leaves my breasts and trails kisses lower, leaving warmth everywhere that mouth touches, he goes down below my breasts to my belly button and lower, stopping where my matching panties are.

I look up at him, resting my weight on my elbows as his hands reach to my sides as he begins taking off my panties. I've never done this part before and I don't know if I'm relaxed about this part but I lift my hips to aid him pulling off my panties. I swallow nervously when his eyes meets mine. He seems to read my eyes.