51- Stupefied

1 week later
Saturday 7:15pm

"I like this one" I say draping the peach gown against my body and show it to Eiko.

"Hmm" she hums, squinting at the gown "it's not bad but wouldn't you want to wow him?".

I hold out the gown "this is a wowing gown".

"Show him a little skin" she winks.

I shake my head amusingly "No. It's our fifth date this week and even if it's indoors I still want to look responsibly good".

I know we're all lovey-dovey because it's the beginning of our relationship. It gets tough but it'll still be sweet.

Alex and I have been going out non-stop, from work to some place back to his place or my place. I can't get enough of the tantalizing man. Obviously the world is digging us, and I'm surprised that June hasn't tried to like confront me or something. She seemed like the type to put up a fight. I feel guilty though but I didn't steal him, we found each other due to circumstances.

"Okay MUM" Eiko says chuckling "when are you going to his place?"

"I don't know" I say striping out of the other purple gown I had on and shrugging into the other gown.

"He said David's coming to pick me up" I breathe out as I pull the gown over my head and down my body.

"Won't you tell him about his kid?" She asks.

I look at her to find her eyes settled on my belly.

I sigh "I'm not sure, it's not easy to tell him something like this".

"But you guys love each other".

"That's not enough reason to bring in a child" I reply quickly "it could break us".

Eiko's brows crease "Alex's not like that, he won't judge or kick you out. It's his child too".

I heavy a sigh "Eiko please, let's just drop it, okay? If it happens, it happens" I give a small smile "please?".

"Whatever" she rolls her eyes then grins "Now, allow me to fix up your face" as she gets up from my bed she squeals "I'm so happy for you!".

"Aww" I giggle "thanks honey".

As she makes me up and fixes my hair I can't help but think back to her words. I can't keep this child a secret forever but I don't want things to change or force him into making decisions he doesn't want to make yet. I just want to spend all my time with him before things get real.
I know Alex won't make me feel insecure or bad and that's just the problem. He'll try to ease the weight and make a decision that might benefit me but not suit him at the moment.

I love that about him but I won't use it to my advantage.

"How do I look?" I ask Eiko once she's done with me and I twirl a little.

She looks at me with adoration and nods lovingly "You look perfect".

I giggle again "Thanks".