Recover to crash: 34

The morning of this trip couldn't come fast enough. I wouldn't go as far to say that avoiding was my first choice, but it's what I ended up doing.

Hyunwoo's been posting updates of his art pieces. Then the urge to reach out to Jay doesn't help. Being stuck between a tooth pick and paper cut, stressed me out than I'd like.

Tossing my phone on to the bed, I just watch as it bounces off of the bed onto the floor. The thud it made put it in perfect terms of how my life is going. Feeling defeated, I just left it there.

Turning the shower to steaming hot. Each drop that lands onto my skin. Praying to merge with the flow of water. Leaning against the wall, my mind wouldn't stop running.

The crash of reality hit me like lightning. As the night of the wedding popped into my head, so did the emotions behind it. How careless Jay was to my feelings. Even more confused by his actions.

A soft, "Fuck." Rushed past my lips. Frustrated I hop out of the shower. While drying off, I heard the front door open. Wrapped in my towel, Hyeon greets me with a huge smile and excited demeanor. As she should be.

Pulling out her pink sparkled suitcase, she wondered if I was packed. Giving her a nod towards the bed, She gave me a look, putting her hands on her hips.

Being dramatic, I motion with my arms, "Here lies the unpacked bag of Ivory." Hyeon shooed me away.

"Go get dressed, I got this." She strolls over picking up my phone. "Is this everything?"

I think for a second then shake my head. Spiriting into the closet I grab my favorite leggings. Running back in I throw them at her. "Here!" Then back to the closet to get into my traveling outfit. Gray sweat pants, a crop hoodie, with high top Jordans. Finally brushing my hair into a slick bun. Adding hoops threw it all together.

"READY!"

As we finished up our packing and I could tell Hyeon had something on her mind. Before I could get a chance to ask, she pulls her phone from her back pocket. Reading it her face lights up.

In one rushed breath, she says, "OK! We have fifteen minutes before Kim and the gang come, We have to hurry up." She pauses and turns to me asking, "You have the chargers? Razor? Oh don't forget your good bra hanging outside." We started running with our heads cut off, stuffing things in random pockets of the suit cases.

Shaking this off feeling, I start to get enthusiastic. Being around my sister always makes me feel better. Plus this trip for her birthday will be amazing.

Also get this, Kim is taking us to a private Island Paradise Ilha Grande where her family owns Villa vacation homes there.

The excitement was so overwhelming. I knew that Hyeon was the most delighted. She had never traveled outside of South Korea. Hyeon reminds me of the spa and spring house. "I am ready to have my body deeply massaged."

The ladies picked us up in a black van. Arriving at the private airport. Our car driver bring us to terminal 3.

As the gold and white jet came into view, it was bigger than I thought.

Kim turned to us with gleam, "Before we go, I have a little surprise for Aurora." Aurora eyebrows raised curiously. She shook her body, simmering her shoulders playfully6 "Oh What is it!?"

The door to the jet proped open and out emerged Gray holding a bouquet of lilies. The squeal of exhilaration had Aurora bolting out of the van.

The moment Gray caught the running Aurora into his arms, Simon emerged after him. Behind him was Jin with cup cakes and Loco with party poppers. The rest of us follow towards them. Glancing at the opening of the jet, I was expecting for someone else to appear.