Pain to Heart:10

Getting off of work I hang with Gina for a bit.

"Who gets married on new years eve?"

"So we can celebrate all night into new years. I want to become a wife before the new year."

I shake my head at her.

Jihu and Minsu come around and poke me.

Jihu laughed, "Miss brides maid, the best man is here." I look over to see Jay coming.

I forgot he was picking me up. After the car thing, he stopped trusting me with it.

Getting into his car, he buckles me in.

"I'm surprised you had time to come get me." He gives me this glare before closing my door. He gets in and replies as he gets settled and started the car.

"I will always make time for you."

Staring out the window, I got more and more annoyed that I had to be picked up. "Is that why I come home with you not there?"

Ignoring my comment he chuckles, "You finally called it home."

Turning to him frustrated I reply, "I'm serious Jay."

"Its Sir."

Is he crazy? "And that. What is with your little kink?"

"Oh you have no idea how kinky I can get." The rumble from how he said that stopped me cold. Brain shut down. I stared out the window going from angry to turned on? Really! Right now. 

Uh it's just that Jay annoys me so much. With his perfect smile. Oh and that as-"Um can we get Ice cream?" I need to cool down. 

He matches my gaze with a straight face then nods agreeing. I notice a few times during the ride that he which yawn and shift like he was tired. 

Now I feel bad. He could have been home sleeping. He has been sleeping odd hours lately. 

After spending the week with Jay picking me up from school, he wanted to spend the day together. I have no clue why.

"Where are we going?" I ask. Jay holds my hand and kisses the back of it.

"Not telling." He smiled at me then put his attention back on the road. Suddenly he gets a call from Summer. His mood turned a bit sour as he slightly tighten his grip on my hand then softens it.

Before Jay could say anything Summer blurted out, "Sir, there's an emergency at work."

"What's going on?" He goes straight into Boss mode.

"There's a problem with the new products. Ly INC has claimed a lawsuit out on AOMG for copyrights."

"I'll be right there." As the call end Jay focuses on driving making a sharp turn going towards work. 

"I'm sorry my princess but I need to work again." I reach out to him and rub his arm helping him be less tense. He looks at me and smirks. 

"Do you mind if I push this back a couple hours?" 

"Jay this is business. I get it. If I can do anything to help let me know." Making another turn he takes off passing people. 

"If I put you to work, you think you can handle it?" He teases.

"Have you met me?" Matching his energy. 

Sitting in his office, he gives me the password to get in and puts on games. 

Confused, he just kisses my forehead. "Sit and relax. I will take care of this."

"Let me help. You know I have the capability to at least make some phone calls, type some angry but professional emails." He just stands there nodding then shakes his head.