Shine to Sparkle:19

Driving, Ivory was annoyed that she had to leave so early. In their silence, they both had so many questions for each other.

"Ivory..."

"Jay..." they said at the same time but stopped.

Jay couldn't help but stare at the jade bracelet on her wrist. "So you and Hyunwoo..."

"Yes I'm friends with your nephew?"

"Yeah. Lena is my Noona. I miss her alot. She always keep me level headed and told me to go after my dream."

Ivory pointed out ,"My mother went to school with Lena." 

"Its a small world. To bad I couldn't see Chung. Last time I saw him he was a baby."

Ivory hesitated. It isn't her place to say anything but It still hurt.

Arriving home, they change into comfortable clothes then walks to the nearest pojangmacha (street food). Sitting down they order pork belly and soju.

jay poured ivorys drink, "I'm sorry we left early. I just felt so stuffed then seeing you and Hyunwoo together."

ivory teases, "Oh is someone jealous?" Jay just downs his shot Ignoring her question.

"What do I have to be jealous of?" Ivory takes her shot and smiles.

"Because he was my first kiss. And if this wasn't happening we might be dating." She said pointing her finger at the both of them.

Jay had the realization that if he didn't make the agreement with Ivory, She would be living a more peaceful year.

"But I'm thankful for you. You saved my family. I got to go to places that I would have never gone too. And I get to know how amazing you are." Ivory finished up the pork belly. Jay just stared at her in amazement.

Ivory calls for more food. "More pork belly and a bottle of soju!" She turns back to Jay, catching him stare.

"What?"Ivory said confused

"Nothing." He shakes his head and goes back to eating.

Ivory smiles, "Are you ready for this big wedding?"

"The maid of honor and best man. It couldn't have been planned better." They smile knowing it's true.

Continuing to eat and drink, Jay gets a late night call from Eun Jung. He ignores the call till she called 4 more times. Thinking it was an emergency, he goes outside the tent.

"Hello."

"Hi is this Eun Jungs boyfriend? She's drunk and wont leave till you come and get her."

"Where are you located?" Jay gets the address and puts it in his phone. He goes back inside to see a smiling, dancing Ivory with food in her mouth.

He wanted to spend more time with her but Eun Jung needed him.

"Ivory, I have to go get my friend. Can you get back home?"

Ivory nods very silly like. "Of course. I'll see you later."

Jay takes a cab to the bar and asked the cab to wait for him. Going inside Eun Jung is yelling at the bartender for more drinks.

Jay stops her. "Eun Jung." She smiles from ear to ear.

"Honey!" She tries to hug him but ends up falling into his arms. He get her to stand up and apologizes on her behave. He get back to the cab and gives the driver, her best friend address so she can take care of Eun Jung.

Getting into another cab, he heads back home.

Ivory was kinda tipsy the whole time walking home. She luckily made it with no trouble. Once in the house she started to get really warm. Only thinking of one solution,  she starts to strip on her way up the stairs.