Dim to Darkness: 21

Frustrated Eun Jung has had enough. She wanted to know why Jay chose this Ivory girl over her! Her, the person that has been there for him since day one. She has her assistant hire a private investigator to dig information about Ivory. This Ivory girl must have something held over his head. This-this child needs to go.

Getting a call from her father Ivory runs over to the hospital where they have to run her mother into emergency surgery again. Everything was fine until they tried a technique to wake her up cause her to have a seizure.

Nervously waiting, Jay soon follows. Her father texted him to comfort Ivory.

The moment she saw him, she felt a little better.

Ivory cried into his shoulder, "I thought she was going to be alright. Why isn't she getting better? Its been months. I just want my mother home. Am I asking for too much?" Jay watched as the anger left her eyes and gave up.

Jay held on to her tighter. "I'm sure she is fighting as hard as she can to be with you too. Don't give up." Ivory was even more worried because she had just got done with finals when her father called.

Sitting down next to him, she realizes that she doesn't want to be away from him. Any time they get to spend together they do. Rather its hanging out, playing games or shopping. But for winter break Ivory is going to stay with her dad. Luckily the restaurant and house is done and reopening is next week. Ivory really just wanted her mother to see it.

Ivorys dad soon emerges from talking with the doctor.

"They have her stable but they think this furthered the process to her coma. We might be without her longer."

"Can we see her?" He shook his head at Ivory.

"Sorry sweetheart but we'll have to come back later." She nodded understand. He also smiled at Jay thankful that hes been there for Ivory.

Her father asks her, "Are you packed and ready to come home?"

"Not packed yet but Hyeon and I were going to hang out before going back home."

"All right but don't stay out too late. I have a surprise for you when you get home." She hugs him tight and leaves with Jay.

IVORY POV

Driving home with Jay, all I can think about is how Jay has been treating me more like a little sister then a love interest. No kisses. No touches. No flirts. Just jokes and smiles. It's making me upset.

"Aw why do you look so mad?"

"Cause." I pout looking away from him.

"Cause? Haha why is my lil Ivory angry?"

I said under my breath, "Because you haven't kissed me again."

"What? I can't hear you when you mumble." We pull up in the drive way and he parks.

Before he gets out, I grab his shirt and pull him towards me. His lips so close but I chicken out.

"Fuck it!" I yell in his face then jump out the car. I make it to the front door before I'm stopped.

He grabs onto my arm, "Ivory." I stare at the ground avoiding his gaze.

"Look at me." He demands. Meeting his eyes, they're filled with worry.

"I'm sorry." He smirks and pulls me to him to embrace him. Letting him, he kisses me on the forehead.

"What's wrong my little bunny." I push him getting frustated.

"Why are you treating me like a child?"

"I'm not-"

"But you are. You dont think I've been observing you for the past few weeks. In front of me you put on this fake face. Forcing yourself to be around others. Putting more time into your work. Ignoring your own problems and feelings. That's why I haven't been receiving-. Never mind. I need to pack."

"Wait Ivory. Stop. Please." Hearing the shaking of his voice I turn to him.

He continues, "I dont think you know how bad I want to make love to you. Or how bad you tempt me to touch you, when you're near. You don't know how much I want to kiss those nice juicy lips. Do you not realize how pure your soul is? I feel like of if ever touch you again, my darkness will overcome everything." I go up to him and cuff his face.

"Why wont you let anyone love you?"

"Because I was in love with my bestfriend for 8 years. From the time I was 13. She was my everything till she told me I wasnt good enough. I couldn't take care of her with my music career. She broke me and she has tried to have me back but it's too late."

"Jay, what about my feelings? I like you alot. I know it wasn't apart of the agreement but I can't imagine not being with you. Can you say the same about me?"

He moves my hand away and softly smiles,
"I need you to keep your head in the books and make your family proud. You're going to do great things one day." Dumbfounded, all I could do was laugh. Well I got my answer.

"Thanks Jay."

Jay POV

I watched as she let me go and started laughing but I could hear the pain behind it.

I had too. She doesn't need to be apart of my world.

"Thanks Jay." Then she goes inside and slams the door hard. I wait a couple of seconds before going inside.

In my office, I send out a few emails and see Sik-k, woodie gochild and ph1 asked if I wanted to be a special guest on there tour in America. They would be leaving tomorrow and be back a week before new years and Simon's wedding.

Before I could reply, Ivory comes walking in and slams her car keys on my desk.

"The car stays here since my father doesn't know about it." Then turns and leave.

Following her, I ask, "Do you need a ride?"

"Nopee, bye!" She quickly gets her shoes on and leaves. With the door shutting I say in silence, "Bye." Going back to my office, I reply back, "Hell yeah, let's do this." I need to break. Going back home will be great.

♡♡♡Thanks for reading! Also anyone a fan of Gray, my story Lies told to my Soul first chapter is out! Check it out. I'm excited but scared about it. Wish me luck!♡♡♡