Broken to Ash:12

Jay POV:

Did she just hang up on me?

I put down my phone, to continue writing. Ugly duck and Cha Cha are on either side of me chilling. 

Gray comes a little bit afterwards to have his rap part then goes back to work on his and Loco song. They're the best duo.

Before I even know its 9:51am.

"Shit! I got to go."

Running to my car, I try calling and texting Eun Jung and get nothing.

I get to the restaurant around 10:30 seeing her no where in sight. A waiter walks over to him. "if your looking for that pretty lady she said to meet her at the arcade next door." I thank him and run over to her.

I spot her inmenitly. Theres only one type of women that plays a shooting game with 6in heels and a long gray dress. One leg bent to aim with a shoker in her mouth getting a high score.

"Fuck you can't beat my score." She turns to me smiling. She takes the sucker out and smirks. 

"Jay!" She jumps over to me hugging me. 

"Hey how have you been?"

"Good. Sorry I've been away for so long."

I shake my head, "I understand. After your break up you needed time." 

"Yeah I did. Oh I went to see your mom and she's making me take you home. Why didn't you tell me that you never call her."

I put my change into another game and start playing. Eun stands next to me and watches me. Waiting for me to say something. She knows that it annoys me. 

"It's because she's always in my business. You remember how it was when we were kids."

She hits a botton helping me, "The the thing Jay, were not kids anymore. Sometimes you have to be the bigger person to understand." Hating that she's right I agree with her. 

"I will go visit her okay."

She smiles, "Good. Now move so I can beat your ass."

Ivory POV

Looking everywhere I start to give up, "No!" I jolt Hyeon awake at 6:45 am.

"Where's the fire!" She jumps up and turns to me with her eye cover still on.

"Nothing. I just left my laptop at Jays."

She lays back down and gets back comfortable under her blankets, "That's okay. You can use mine."

"My paper is saved to mine and I didn't back it up."

Hyeon lets out a big breath. "Uhh Ivory...this first thing in the morning with you is already horrible." I had a hard time hiding my laughter as she hides under the covers.

I siliently get ready and turn back out the light. "Go back to sleep." I laugh again knowing she going to have a hard time. 

"Fuck you." She whispered turning in her bed.

Leaving out, I see other students coming. Some tired with coffee in their hands. Some chilled out with comfortable clothes. Some with friends. I love this feeling of normalness.

I go to my car in the parking garage and text Jay. "Hey I'm going to the house to get my laptop real quick."

Getting to the house, I'm greeted by Nari.

"Nari what are you doing here?"

"Just doing some early cleaning before I take my vacation."

"Don't work too hard and enjoy your time off."