Soul to Beauty:8

Luckily school starts tomorrow which I'm super excited for but Dad wanted to visit me at the dorms. A big problem mind you.

Taking my car to the dorms, I arrive to our room to see Hyeon watching TV.

"Hey!" I see the whole room fully decorated even my side of the room.

She gets up and hugs me. "Ohh I missed you!"

"I missed you too. I was coming to finish but it looks like you already got my side of the room finished."

"Yeah, I had to do something with my time. Plus It felt empty without you here." I grab her pulling her in for a hug.

"I know. I'm so sorry. Not only has this put you at an inconvenience but I have to lie to my parents."

"Ha Lie? I can make up a whole story and have people eating out of the palm of my hand." She joked.

"Also my dad will be here in 2 hours but in the mean time since the room is done, lest go to that coffee shop I've been dying to try."

"Lets!"

Leaving I start heading towards my car when she stopped me

"Uh the bus is this way."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, he got me a car. He said I need it so anytime he calls me I'm there. More slave work." Her face is amazed.

"What??? He got you the newest model thats not even out yet."

"He did? I'm just glad that I took the time to get my drivers license even if I didn't have a car." I unlock it and she gets inside.

"Uh I should have took that class with you."

Driving over, I park and we enter. Sitting down, we order tea and some sweets.

Talking we see other college students enjoying themselves.

I geek, "I can't believe we made it! We are adults!"

"Yess oh our senior Dowon asked if I wanted to go out tonight. Drinks!"

"I don't know. I think Jay wants to take me out again. Ohh you should come with me."

"Party with the king? Uh duh!"

Getting back to the dorm, my father was already there waiting.

"Dad!" I hug him. "Sweety. How are you?"

"I'm doing good. How are you and ma?"

"Very good. Your mothers condition is getting better. She's showing more brain activity." That made me feel so much better.

"I'm glad. I heard that doctor works miracles."

"Yes he does. Also owner has started renovating the restaurant. I saw the design the other day and it's amazing. Also the landlord wanted to make an investment on your mothers brand." Jay is doing too much.

"Oh wow that-thats great. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that."

We explore the campus and I show him inside the school then finally my dorm room.

"Well I'm glad that your settled in. Remember to keep your nose in the books and don't worry about your mother and I okay? I will have the money for your tuition."

"I actually got a scholarship to pay all 4 years."

"What?"

"Yeah, I got accepted as an international student since I spent half of my schooling in the United states. All I need is to keep my grades up and volunteer with a Christian youth group."