Action to Recover: 33

Aurora has always wanted to have a girls trip with her friends. So as a birthday gift to Aurora, Kimmy's doing all the preparation. On top of that Auroras birthday is Sunday, the day we get back. So for a surprise Gray and Kimberly are collaborating on a secret birthday party.

Group Chat: Baddiezzz

Gina: What if we go to the states and club?"

Hyeon: We're too young to get into clubs there.

Aurora: What about Jeju Island?

Kimmy: I do own a villa on a Private Island. It's exclusive to members.

Ivory: I would love to swim!

Kimmy: Who needs to go shopping for outfits?

Gina: Most definitely need a new swim suit.

Aurora: Everyone has a passport?

Hyeon:  I need one!

Aurora: Send me your information so I can set it up for you.

Jay POV:

Unbelievable. Her wavy hair now at her shoulders. Her gleaming smile as I read the invitation to her wedding.

Curious I ask. "Are you happy?" Eun Jung face lights up. "Very much so. Thank you for supporting me."

Without hesitation I reply, "Always. You're my best friend. "

Taking another sip of her drink, she brings up Ivory. "Also you better bring her."

"Of course."

Ivory POV:

I watch as Hyunwoo packs for his trip. As he brags about all the famous old art, I just want him with me all break.

Finally glancing at me, he pauses noticing my stares. Smiling, he gave me a quick peck. "Are you not spending break with your fam?" He askes.

I roll my eyes not wanting to think about it. "They're going camping. Some marriage retreat thing." The glare on my face made him shake his head. Coming closer to me, he lightly brushes my hair letting one of my curls bounce.

Matching my gaze, he whispers to me. "MH I am going to miss you."

Smirking  I add, "You sure I can't fit in your suitcase?" He just chuckles shaking his head no.

 Arriving at the airport, Hyunwoo parks giving me a soft expression. I'm trying so hard not to cry. He then reaches in his pocket peaking my interest. Before I could say anything, I hear a little jingle.

Unsure of what to do, he places a purple key with a flower key chain in my palm. He states, "This is the key to my place. That way I can come home to you." Pausing he smirks adding, "Also please don't over water my plants." I try not to think about how I was trying to be helpful. 

I may have over watered a 5 year old cactus, Yuna. 

I raise my hand in the air. "I promise. I will measure the water." Curse my black thumb!

"I believe in you." Taking my hand in his, he kisses the palm of it. I get one last hug before I watched him go inside. Getting into the drivers side, I take a deep breath. This will only be my second time driving his sports car and yes it is terrifying but I can handle it. Thank god its a short drive back.

I stayed busy at Sunrise and Twilight my whole break. The club has been packed so as a final goodbye to break, Twilight is having a specials guest preform. All over the media people have been trying to guess who is it.