Cherish to Care: 24

Jay POV

At the bar, Cha Cha comes over to me.

"Dude why do you look so down?"

I just shook my head, nesting my drink. "I just did the most dumbest shit any man can do."

Cha cha joked, "What get married like Simon?"

Simon comes up behind us. "Hey! I can hear you take shots at me. Matter of fact, take another soju shot. Just wait till you find the one. I'm telling you dude, she will rock your world."

Ignoring I down my drink. "No. Oh fuck. What am I going to do? I just robbed this girl of her life."

Cha cha gets excited, "Woh, You and missy boned?"

"It was her first time." I replied

"Ha you're stuck."

"I'm such an ass! I can't believe I did that. I just wanted to have some fun but look at what a mess I made."

Simon added, "Bro you need to wake tf up."

"Shes making me go crazy. I haven't felt this way in a long time. This young smart beautiful girl that I love-." I stop and whisper, "Oh fuck. I love her."

"Finally!" Cha cha pulls out his wallet and hands Simon a 100.

"Did yall bet on me?"

Simon nodded, "Yeah, I knew that she would steal your heart. Shes not like the others. She sweet and real. I just hope you're ready for her."

Gray comes over to the guys. "What's sup?"

Simon and Cha Cha slap hands, "Aye man. Thanks for coming."

Cha Cha added, "I heard that your an investor in this club."

"That is true. I hope I get my money's worth." He sees Jay staring at his drink.

Gray asks, "What's going on with you?"

Cha cha patted my shoulder,  "The hoe is in love!"

"No way. Ivory?"

Simon nodded, "Yup so where's my money?"

I can't help but laugh at these fools, "You guys suck ass. Who bets on my life?"

Simon called me on my bullshit, "Says the person who betted on when I would propose. You gave me hella shit."

Ivory POV

Going into the private room with Hyeon and  Gina. We drink and talk.

Hyeon points out my behavior.  "OMG Ivory why you buggin?"

"Huh? Nothing. Who wants a shot?!" Gina takes the bottle from my hand.

Gina asked, "What did he do now?"

"What makes you think he did something?"

Before they could answer the door slammed open to a pretty blonde but who was behind her got our attention. She had her hand on the belt of his pants while kissing as they walked inside.

The blonde stops and finally sees us, "Omo my bad but do you mind if we have to this room." Jay who's behind her, just stares blankly at me.

Standing, I look right into his eyes, "Glady." I storm out of the room passed the both of them.

"Ivory please." He grabs hold of my arm.

I turn back to him pulling away, "I'm done. I'm over this, over us. I'll pay back every cent. But I can't take this anymore." I run. As fast as I can.