Liam wasn't here yet so I was kind of glad we weren't the ones that were late.

"Hello," I smiled brightly at all of them.

They all turned to smile at me, Spencer even waved and Niall nodded once with his beautiful smile crossing his features.

"Hey there," Emily said and took a sip of her beer.

"Do you want anything to drink? I have more beers in the fridge." Hannah asked me, looking at me.

Harry and I locked eyes, him raising a brow at me. I raised one back, mirroring his expression. "Sure, why not." I replied to Hannah.

"Okay, I'll be back." Hannah said before she unwrapped her arm from around my shoulders and left.

Harry shook his head in disaproval but I couldn't care any less. I can drink as much as I want to, since he's here and I'm not in a club with horny men staring at me.

I walked further into the room and sat next to Spencer who was sitting next to Emily. They both turned to me, already putting me in the conversation.

"I've texted with Josh all night last night." Spencer whispered to my ear, making me furrow my brows.

"You're still texting?" I asked as I leaned back.

Spencer slightly frowned but nodded. "Yeah, why?"

I shrugged. "Nothing, I just thought you would've already taken it further. Did you even go on a date?"

I could feel Harry's eyes on me the entire time, burning into my skull. He wanted to listen to our conversation, he wanted to know what I think and what I feel. I'm sure Harry's already a little pissed off I'm talking with Spencer and Emily about another guy, wich happens to be Josh.

"Duh," Spencer huffed, rolling her eyes. "Just one? We've been to three already."

My eyes widened. What? "Oh my God, really? And you haven't told me?" I asked, slapping her thigh.

Emily chuckled as Spencer grimaced and gave me an icy glare. "Because you were always around Josh, I couldn't take you from him. I don't feel really comfortable when he's around my friends and I." she apologetically smiled.

My stomach twisted and heat rose to my chest. Oh God, why did she have to say I've been around Josh the whole time? Harry's listening for fuck's sake!

"He's in my class, I couldn't do much. Well, at least you two are comfortable when you're alone, right?" I asked, hoping to catch up the mess Spencer just created in Harry's head.

"We are." she nodded, smiling. "He's just so kind and cute when we text and when we're together alone," she sighed, her smile growing bigger. "He's just amazing."

Emily and I both smiled, exchanging happy looks. Hannah came into the living room and handed me the beer. I gave her a thankful smile before she sat on my lap, making me laugh. She's not too heavy, I can stand her weight. Niall and Harry gave us weird looks that soon turned to amused.

"She's mine though." Niall said, locking eyes with me.

I huffed. "She'll be yours when I wabt her to. Now she's mine." I wrapped my arms around Hannah's waist, causing her to laugh.

Niall raised his brows. "Hannah babe, what is she saying?" he pouted.

Hannah chuckled. "I don't know baby, I guess she's just better in bed than you." Hannah winked at him.

All us girls giggled as Niall's eyes widened and his mouth fell agape. I locked eyes with Harry, seeing his proud smirk appearing on his lips again, a dimple digging into his cheek.