Real Parenting (BSM)

*Y/n--10, Sam--12, Dean--16*

It wasn't the first time you woke up confused. However, it was the first time you woke up to white curtains around you, white sheets and blanket on top of you, and beeping sounds around you. You sat up, scared and terrified. "S-Sammy? Dean?" You called out as you sat up in the bed, looking all around not to see them. That damn beeping increased from the machine. "Dad," you hopelessly said and put your head on your knees. 

Your neck nearly snapped at the sound of the door opening. You exhaled in relief when your brother entered through the door. "Hey kiddo," he smiled and walked up to your bedside. "Dean!" You exclaimed and quickly wrapped your arms tightly around your older brother. "Someone missed me," he nearly laughed as he looked down at your small body smashing against his much larger frame. "Don't ever leave me again!" You strongly stated into his chest before releasing him.  "Woah! You thought I up and left you instead of sitting outside that door waiting and waiting for the nurses to let me in here?" You nodded your head, trying to stop yourself from laughing because you knew Dean would never abandon you like that. "Well," he started to poke your sides, "some sister you are." He laughed as your laugh and squeals echoed from the tickles.  Then, he rested his forehead on yours, "I missed you so much, baby sister." You smiled and pressed your forehead harder onto his. "I missed you more, big brother," even though both of you knew in a way that Dean was way more than just a big brother to you. 

"Is Sammy going to come too?" You questioned. That's when Dean's face dropped a little. "Sammy's...uh," he paused and scratched the back of his head while he thought, "he's in another room." Dean explained.  You nodded along, understanding. "Is Dad still away on business?" You then asked. He heavily exhaled and nodded, "He wants to get what tried to get you and Sam." You rested your head on Dean's chest. "I really wish he would stay with us." You mumbled. Dean petted your hair, "I know."

It was actually Dean, after another night of both you and Sam were in the hospital, insisted that the two of you shared a hospital room. Other parenting actions like this led Dean to fall asleep in the chair next to Sam's bed at 7 o'clock. "Sam," you started and leaned over your bedside, "do you think Dad will ever come back for us?" He, at first, struggled to sit up due to his broken arm. "I think he will, I just don't know when. Maybe Bobby will pick us up before he does." Sam replied. 

Sam's guess had rang true. After another night in the hospital, you woke to the door being opened to a familiar scruffy faced man. "Bobby!" You grinned, causing Dean to wake from his sleep in the chair. "What are you kids doing here?" Bobby questioned. You and Sam shared a glance before you both shrugged. Bobby sighed with disappointment, now understanding that it had to do with a monster. He then turned to Dean, "He hasn't come by still, has he?" Bobby whispered to Dean. Your oldest brother shook his head, "It's a good thing  you called me, Dean," and turned to you and Sam, "Well, I'll get you kids out of here and back home." Bobby stated in a dull tone before exiting. 

Bobby, after filling out all of the paperwork for you and Sam, called John. "John! What the hell? You have left these kids abandoned in the hospital for days!" He couldn't take what John was telling him. "Well, I'm taking them home!" John argued with Bobby how his house was not your and your siblings home. "It sure as hell is better than this place!" Bobby shouted then angrily hung up on the phone and shaking his head. Bobby turned around to see the nearly orphaned group of children with confused looks. He gave you all an empathic smile before guiding the three of you to the car. "Here, Dean, you drive." Bobby tossed him the keys. Dean grinned ear to ear. "Are you serious?" He happily questioned. "I can take them back if you don't want to." "No, I'll drive." Internally, Bobby hoped that he was best father figure he could be to all three of you.