Hurting You (DDM)

*Demon!Dean* *Age~5*

You hid in the closet just like your uncle told you to

You hid in the closet just like your uncle told you to. Hide, breathe as quietly as you could, and no matter what stay out of sight. Afraid of the man disgusted as you father even though he sounded, acted like him, and looked besides the black eyes instead of green like your father's. "Come out, come out wherever you are, Y/n!" You heard Dean's voice yell in a cruel tone. "Don't make me come find you!" He threatened and sounded like he smashed part of a wall in the bunker. "You won't like what happens when I find you!" Another loud bang echoed throughout. "Y/n," he dragged, "don't think I don't know where you're hiding. It's Daddy, I know everything about you! Daddy's not possessed, this is true and blue Dean!" He yelled. You scooted further away from the closet door and closer to the corner. "Oh, you're probably terrified, aren't you sweetheart? If you come out of hiding, I'll take care of you, I'll give you exactly what you need. All you need to do, is come out of hiding." You shut your eyes right as you noticed his voice was getting closer. It was desperately tempting though. Sam and Castiel have been busy trying to save Dean from his current state to comfort and take care of you like Dean did.

You nearly held your breath as you heard the boots walk into the room. You could recognize them through the cracks of the closet door. You heard the deep chuckle and fear leaped into and flew throughout your body. "Oh, Y/n, you really need to find another hiding place." Dean stated before yanking the door open. Your eyes tight shut and small body tensed from the state of being terrified. You felt the familiar hands of your father pick up your small body. "I found you, sweet little girl." His voice was gentle suddenly, which caused your eyes to open with curiosity. This action only caused you regret, seeing the pitch black eyes. You screamed before your vision went black and waking up gagged and tied to a library chair.

You felt blood trickle from different parts of your body, making you being more terrified than you ever thought. "You know, it's not nice to scream at someone by how they look, Y/n." Dean stated as he twiddled the knife in his hands. "It's not nice to beyond terrify your daughter, Dean!" You heard your Uncle Sam yell from somewhere else in the room. Demonized Dean simply laughed. "Little brother, when are you going to learn? I'm not the same Dean as before." Dean stated before going to attack. You must've passed out again since you couldn't remember anything.

You woke in your bed, no longer cut up, with Cas sitting on the side of it. "Cas, what's wrong with Daddy?" You asked with your heart slightly broken. Castiel sighed before speaking, "He's a demon, Y/n. Dean isn't possessed by one, he is one." He duly responded. "Will we fix him?" You questioned. He gave you a small smile, "We'll do everything we can to get him back to normal." The angel told you.

*Soulless!Sam* *Age~6*

You were cautious as you stood at the kitchen in Bobby's house

You were cautious as you stood at the kitchen in Bobby's house. You heard yelling and arguing, one of the voices sounding like your own father who you haven't seen for a year. You stood at the entrance and saw him inches away from Dean. "D-Daddy?" Your voice was curious in the soft volume. All attention was on you now. "Y/n, go back to your room." Dean ordered with Bobby nodding in agreement. You felt like you couldn't move especially when you heard your dad talk to you,  "Y/n," your head snapped towards Sam, "come here." His voice was nearly emotionless, the same with his facial expression. It was blank, not like how you were used to him. You did obey though. You walked towards your tall father. You did until Dean stopped you by grabbing your shoulder.

"You're not even going to let me see my pathetic, pitiful, and a mistake, daughter?" Sam's voice was slightly rough even though his face didn't seem affected by the words coming from his mouth. However, the words hit you hard. "I don't know how you got to be the way you are." He tormented you. "You're not my father." You stated and ran off to your room.

That was only while you were awake and aware of what was going on around you.

You wanted to scream when you woke. You couldn't since your father's hand was covering your mouth with the other holding a knife to your throat. Your eyes were wide with fear as you whimpered under him. "Shh," he hushed with evilness. He put the knife a little closer to your throat. "I wish I could tell you it wouldn't hurt, but it will so much before you go to Hell where you belong." Sam told you before giving you your first small cut, which caused you to scream more than you ever had in your life. It managed to be loud enough to be heard downstairs. You saw the anger flash throughout Sam's face and he pulled back the knife as though he was going to stab you with it, Dean and Bobby pulled him off and away from you. You had tears running down your face with the confusion of what to do or how to even look at the situation. You were only five with blood slowly going down your neck that was caused by your father. 

Even when Bobby and Dean came back from wherever they took Sam, you were still sobbing, finding it hard to breath, thankfully from the cries and not the cut. It was too shallow to affect anything on the inside of your body. Dean comforted you as Bobby cleaned up your wound and put the bandage on it. "You're going to be okay." Bobby soothed as he finished. You sniffed and wiped the snot and tears that where slowing down. "I don't like Daddy any more, Uncle Dean." You mentioned through the sniffs. Dean gave Bobby a concerned look from your statement. "He's not acting right, Y/n. That's all. Don't worry, we'll fix him though." Bobby stated before leaving the room. You turned your head back to Dean, "Are you really going to get him back to the way he was?" You questioned. Dean gave you a quick grim look before switched to give a reassuring look. "We are going to try our best to figure out a way to get him back to the way he was before, Y/n." He replied and shifted you back onto the bed and off his lap.  You grabbed onto his arm as he started to get off the bed. "Can you stay?" You asked with fear in your eyes still. Dean nodded and pulled back the blankets. 

*Leviathan!Castiel* *COMING SOON-ISH!***