Christmas Special

*Y/n--21---Sam--30--Dean--34*

*Another Long Part--2555 words*

Winter break, you looked forward to going home, but you needed to hesitate by staying around campus for a day more before telling Sam and Dean school was over for the semester. The first day was getting ready to go home to the bunker. The other day was more "festive" for the holiday season at your university, especially the frat houses.

You dressed in your red dress and wore green and white tights underneath as you walked with your roommates to the favorite frat house by the three of you. You giggled as you walked in, seeing it all decorated with Christmas joy.

"Ho, ho, oh! There's my helpful little elf!" A frat boy dressed as Santa, bag included, picked you up and spun you in a circle before kissing you. "Hi, babe," you smiled as he put you down, "what's in the bag?" He smirked at you, "Presents for a good girl that needs to wait." He told you, still in his Santa voice. You stuck your tongue out in return. "Maybe, she'll get a peak later tonight." He winked, speaking in his own voice. "I'll get you and your friends eggnog." He stated before going to the kitchen.

"I don't know how you got so lucky, Y/n. Of all guys on campus, you got the sweetest one." Your roommate, Riley, said. "Elementary ed major with emphasis in science, volunteers with little kids, academic club, basketball team, seriously in love with you, I don't how you can get better." Elizabeth added. You nodded with a smile, "I just hope-" "Sam and Dean like him," your roommates finished. You rolled your eyes. "If every college professor, parent, and student like him, so will your brothers. Now, let's not worry about that. Let's worry about getting happy drunk." Riley told you as Peters came back with the drinks.

***

The next morning, you woke up in Peter's bed, getting flashbacks of last night. You did it. You got happy drunk alright. "Good morning, beautiful Y/n Winchester." Your boyfriend kissed your cheek as you smelt bacon and pancakes. You sat up to see him with two plates of breakfast. "How are you so sweet?" You asked as you kissed him. He just smiled before joining you in his bed. You took a bite of pancake before moaning. "If you keep moaning, we'll have to repeat last night." He flirted, leaving you with red cheeks. "Yeah, but it's not my fault mistletoe was hanging like everywhere we went." You replied before continuing to eat.

"Y/n," Peter started as you finished your plate, "when are you going to want to go to your brothers' house?" He asked. You groaned in response. "Do we have to go today? Maybe I wanted to have a day by ourselves in the house." You grinned, sitting on his lap. "Nice try, Tyler and Mike aren't going home until two days before Christmas." He stated. "I don't know why you want to meet them so badly. They'll hardly be home, and when they are, they'll be my older dramatically over protective brothers. Especially Dean, who will-" you were cut off with a kiss. "I don't care. I want to meet by baby's family." Peter told you. You rolled your eyes, "Fine. We'll go after I get dressed." You stated and got out of bed.

You texted Sam, telling him you were on your way with Peter. You were anxious. You hoped that they didn't plan on going on a case this Christmas like they occasionally did. "Do you have any traditions?" Peter asked on the drive. "Oh, no. My family never really celebrated it anyways." You replied, "I'll be surprised if we have a tree." You added with a scoff. You knew his family had big traditions and were huge on celebrating the birth of Christ. So, you had to prepare Peter for the underwhelm of joy and love of the Christmas season at your home. "Why's that? Everybody loves the holiday season." Peter questioned with curiosity. You shrugged, "Dad was always on the road and dragged us along. Visiting Santa at the mall or wherever was almost unheard of. Dad didn't get paid much, so it brought a bummer to the holiday and Dad home an angry drunk. Sam and Dean tried to do their best at pretending Santa was real for me and all that, but I knew the truth." You stated as if it didn't bother you the way it truly did. "I'm sorry, Y/n." Peter tried to make you feel better. "I'm just excited that I finally get to meet your brothers though. I feel like you non-stop talking about them." He smiled, changing the subject. "I mean...they raised me." You told him.