Nighttime Drive

Being so much like Daddy, it became no surprise to Dean that you fell to sleep the best in the Impala. "You are lucky that I love to drive it as much as you love to sleep in it." Dean mentioned to your toddler self as he buckled you up with a blanket and stuffed toy. "Rrooomm!" You smiled at him.  He chuckled at you before kissing your forehead.

Dean had created your nighttime path to get you to fall asleep, however it took you a little longer to fall asleep tonight. By the third time around, which usually never got this far, Dean started to sing lullabies to you; he was in desperate need to go to bed himself.

Number six was the lucky number tonight before he pulled into the driveway. He grabbed you from the carseat as you deeply slept with your blanket and toy tight in your grasp. Your head gently rested on Dean's shoulder before Dean stood up and noticed a black eyed human in front of him. "Such a darling little thing, must get a lot of it from Daddy." The female demon chuckled. Dean opened his mouth, but was quickly shushed by the demon. "Shhh, she just fell asleep. Don't want to wake her." She smiled and stepped closer, keeping Dean where he stood.

"Now, let me get a good look. I just adore little tots like her." The demon smiled and was about a step away from standing on Dean. Her red coffin nail gently stroked your cheek and softly shifted your face some. "I heard that your little spawn looked like you." She smirked. "Get away from her, you son of a bitch." Dean growled. The demon tsked, "Such cruel language in front of an innocent child. That's not very wise, Dean." She warned. "Why does it matter to you?" He asked. "Well, I have some... debt I need to repay. I think she can cover it for many years to come." The cruel smile reappeared again. "Don't you dare!" He exclaimed, slightly stirring you. "I'm not a demon that leaves empty threats or promises." She replied in a very calm manner. "Now, hand over the sweet little thing." She spoke sweetly, forcing Dean's to hand you over. He shouted and fought it, but the demon's power was too strong.

"Daddy?" You asked as you woke from your sleep. "No, no, PLEASE!" Dean shouted at the demon. "Take me! Take me! God, please take me!" Dean yelled. "Don't worry, she'll be in good hands." The demon smiled, kissing your head before disappearing. "No, my baby girl." Dean whimpered, sinking to his knees.

*Side note--started this and the sequel LONG time ago. Debated on deleting both, but I've finally got both of them done! Also, the part 2 is long.*