Stuffed Animals/Imaginary Friends

*Both Around 5*
Dean

It was your third birthday when you got your stuffed wolf, Fang, from Uncle Sam. The two brothers and angel soon found that you became attached to it. Two years have gone by and you still carried it everywhere you went. You slept with him and made sure nothing happened to him. Accidentally leaving Fang anywhere you went, meant turning around to get the toy. Today was one of the days Dean hated. The day to wash dear Fang.

Old Fang had random stains on him like coffee on his ear and what looked like spaghetti sauce on the other. The white belly was starting to change color ever so slightly through the years. However, the most recent, and reason why he was being washed because you accidentally dropped him in a puddle at the park, leaving him soaked and gross looking.

Currently, Dean stood in front of the washer while you held dripping wet Fang wrapped in your arms. "Y/n," Dean started to get impatient after fifteen minutes of arguing about Fang being washed so he went to drastic measures, "baby girl, Fang really needs to be washed. He is going to get sick which means you can't have him anymore if we don't wash him." Dean stated as he watched your eyes turn sad and arms softened around the wolf. "I want to keep Fang." You whimpered, hating the thought of not having him because he was sick. "Then we have to put him in the washer and dryer." Dean tried to convince you. "C'mon, he's going to be alright with all the other laundry." Dean added. You gave the soaked animal a kiss on the head before giving him to Dean. Dean quickly put the wolf in the washer and started the machine.

Dean served you lunch as you waited for Fang to get better. "There, Daddy's amazing and famous peanut butter and jelly with the crunch cut off with a side of pudding." Dean announced with pride as he placed it in front of you. "Fang likes the pudding best." You sadly mentioned. Dean sat across from you at the mentioning of the old toy. "How about we have a day just dedicated to the two of us? We can go to the ice cream shop and...." Dean listed off a whole list of things the two of you could do.

He eventually had you so distracted from Fang being away that he managed to put you down for a nap without your prized stuffed animal. "Is she asleep without F-" "Shhh," Dean stopped his younger brother from saying the toy's name. "Let her sleep. Don't mention the t-o-y." Dean stated.

Dean managed until dinner to keep Fang from exiting the dryer. At bed time you refused to go without him to the point where tears appeared at the mentioning of Fang not being ready yet from Dean. "I'll go check on him." Sam told you, trying to ease your mood. "Can I come?" You asked with a sniff.  "Sure, sweetheart." He answered before you ran to catch up with him.

Sam opened the dryer door and took the stuffed wolf from captivity. He looked it over and made sure every part was dry, even though he knew Fang was dry hours ago. "There, he's all better." Uncle Sam told you and handed the toy over. "Oh Fang, I missed you!" You exclaimed and hugged him tightly.

Sam

You laughed at the invisible person across the table before you replied to it. "Y/n, who are you talking to?" Castiel ask with enormous curiosity. "Can't you see him, Cassie? He's right there with the red hat!" You announced and pointed at the spot across from you. "No, I cannot." The angel replied now more confused. That's when Sam walked in.

"Daddy, Cas can't see Ryan." You stated with disappointment. "Who is-" "Ryan is Y/n's, friend." Sam replied with a quirk of his eyebrows and leaned towards Castiel's ear, "Imaginary. Just go along with it." Sam added before walking to the fridge. "Oh," the angel stated, getting a better grasp of the situation.

"Why can't we just," Dean started to say before he sat across from you that caused you to scream. Dean admittedly reacted by standing up, making you stop. "You sat on Ryan!" You scolded at your uncle. "Oh, sorry pal." Dean mentioned, feeling ridiculous, before pulling out another seat. "Is anyone here?" He asked, making sure not to crush another invisible person. "No, you can sit there." You gave permission. "Thank you." Dean said before sitting. "Y/n, remember we don't scream-" "But Daddy, he was crushing-" "I know, but we still don't scream unless it's an emergency." Sam told you. "I'm sorry." You mumbled. The younger Winchester kissed your head before giving himself and Dean a beer and returned to looking up information about the case.

You and Ryan then played with LEGOs when you noticed the abandoned, half way full beer in the library. You looked at Ryan, using your telepathy to talk to him, asking about the beer. You just wondered what it taste like. Ryan shook his head, saying it was a bad idea and you could get in trouble. You continued to wanting to rebel. You looked around before going to the bottle and took a few gulps before realizing you didn't like it. You carefully put it back and ran to the LEGOs. Told you I'd be fine. You sassed to Ryan. That was until Sam returned to the abandoned beer. He noticed how it was lighter than how he left it. You ignored what your father was doing as you played with the multi-colored building. 

"Y/n," Sam walked over to you with his bottle. He crouched to his knees before asking, "Did you drink any of this?" You looked up to him, hesitant to speak for a split second. "No," you lied, "Ryan did." Your friend glared at you. No, I didn't! Don't lie! "Y/n Winchester," Sam gave you a warning tone, "do not lie to me. Did you drink this?" You gave your father a face that he gave others when he felt guilty of something. Puppy eyes and pout before nodding. Sam heavily sighed then. "Y/n, I need you to apologize to Ryan for blaming it on him before I put you in time out for lying." Sam stated. You looked at your imaginary friend from across the table. "I'm sorry I blamed you." You sadly muttered. I forgive you. He replied before Sam lead you to the corner. 

*Actually somewhat proud of this one*