First Period (BSM)

*Age 12*

You freaked. You were terrified when you went to the bathroom. Your eyes got so wide as you saw the blood stains. You couldn't move from the toilet you were afraid. "S-Sam, D-Dean!" You called from the motel bathroom. You heard one of your brothers come to the door. "What is it,  Y/n?" Dean groaned, probably from you waking him up. "I- I'm bleeding." You stuttered out. "Open the-" "No, no, you can't." You argued, fear still in your voice. "Why? Oh," you heard the realization in his voice. Then, he chuckled. "Sammy, our little Y/n is becoming a woman." Your face turned completely red. "We'll go on a supply run." Dean said before leaving the door.

You got nervous as you stood in front of all of the products. You were sick the day they went over this stuff in health class. Your older brothers were no help either. They tried to look at other products in the aisle. "Y/n, can you finally find out what you need before we get another weird look?" Dean asked you. You bit your lip as you looked at the stuff that didn't need to go in you. You grabbed two boxes and quickly dropped them in the basket Sam had.

"Can we go home now?" You whimpered, hating this experience. Then, you saw the oh shit looks on their faces. Dean quickly took off his flannel and wrapped it around your waist. You were confused for thirty seconds before realizing why, making you want to crawl in a hole. "Thankfully, we're at Walmart and there's worse looking-" Dean's attempt to comfort was stopped from you starting to cry. "Why are we crying?" He asked, completely oblivious, even look at Sam to confirm confusion. "Uh..." Sam changed places with Dean, "how about we get you new pants and stuff as you go to the bathroom?" He offered a solution. You quickly nodded, still shedding tears.

You hid in one of the bathroom stalls as your brothers finished shopping for you. It felt like forever until you heard Dean's voice calling from the hallway. You quickly got up, grabbed the bag, and went back to the stall. You never recalled feeling better after putting on new clothes.....and other thing. You wrapped your arms around Sam and Dean as you walked out, "Thank you." You whispered.

You smiled as Dean handed you the remote control after you snuggled under the motel blanket. You found yourself falling asleep not long after finding the station you wanted. You woke from the pain in your stomach. You groaned and tried getting a comfortable position, which didn't work out well. "What's your problem now, topsy-turvy?" Dean questioned. "I'm dying. This is it. I'm going to die from having my... thing." You announced.  "Y/n, you can't-" "Watch me, Sam." You didn't even let him finish his sentence. "Easy, little woman. Everyone needs to be alive by the time Dad gets home." Dean told you. "Yes, Dean." You sassed.

The rest of the night at the motel was per usual. Diner food for dinner, listening to your brothers bicker over characters on shows before going to bed.

You woke up, facing away from the motel door, to hearing your father's steps entering the room. He must not have been angry since he wasn't yelling at anyone yet. John just simply asked how the three of you were. "Well, besides the incident with Y/n, good." Dean answered. "Incident? Is she hurt? What's wrong?" John demanded answers. "She....uh...has-" "She got her period." Dean stated.

belaxgi3582