Not the Date they Expected

*Daniela Age 16*

You bit your lip as you thought about telling your brothers your secret. You knew for years, but now you finally the excuse to tell them that you could tell them. You knew prom night would already be an exciting experience for the both of you, but it could also come with a lift off of your shoulders if Sam and Dean took your announcement well. "Babe," your girlfriend broke you from your thoughts, "what are you thinking about?" Paige questioned. "Um, just how my brothers would react to telling them." You responded and adjusted your flannel sleeves. "When do you plan on telling them? You know my family already does, Daniela." She responded and tucked a piece of your brown hair behind your ear. "Prom, I think," you replied with a shy smile. "You are adorable. It sounds like a wonderful idea. I'll talk to you later; I need to get to class," Paige told you and walked to her desired classroom. 

You walked into the bunker after school and sat next to Sam in the library bringing out your homework form that day. "How was school today?" Your brother asked. You shrugged, trying to pull off the overwhelming excitement you had that you were taking your girlfriend to prom, "It was normal besides that I got a date to the prom." You smirked. Sam smiled back at you, "That's great, Daniela." Then, Dean walked in the room. "What about a date?" The eldest questioned with a mouthful of food. "I have a prom date." You confirmed to Dean. "So I need to prepare to beating a guy's ass." He came to the conclusion. You rolled your eyes and scuffed at him. "Nice try, Dean," you state, still not wanting to tell them you were lesbian. 

***Prom Night***

You felt the butterflies in your stomach as you got ready that night. You had to heavily breathed to calm down as you started to get ready for your night that had two special events. After you finished your makeup and hair, you started to put on your dress, getting the zipper as high as you could by yourself. "Sam, Dean one of you come help me! You called from your bedroom. Sam came into your room not long after. You could see the stunned look in his eyes. "Do I look bad?" You asked cautiously, just to get him to speak. "The exact opposite. You're beautiful." He stated before zipping your dress fully. "Your date is lucky." He added then. "Speaking of, can we go get my date at their house? That way you and Dean can drop us off at the school." You questioned. Sam scuffed, "Dean persisted that was the only way you could go."

It wasn't much longer before the three of you arrived at Paige's house. You walked out of the Impala and walked up to the house, knocked on the door, and continued to feel your brothers' eyes on you. You smirked when you saw their jaws drop and eyes go wide when your date walk out of her house. "You didn't tell them yet, did you?" She questioned with humor. "Nope, all a surprise, just like this." You stated and kissed her. You heard her giggle when your pair of lips broke. "I think your brothers will never look at you the same." Paige mentioned. You shrugged, "They'll get over it."

Dean cleared his throat when the two of you entered the backseat. "Anything to say, Dean," you questioned. "Just not what I expected, not that it's a bad thing, I mean I'd like two-" "It's great what you two are doing." Sam cut off his rambling brother. "Yeah, revolutionary," Dean added. You held Paige's hand, it was revealing that your brothers accepted your sexuality and how well they were handling it too. "I love you," your beautiful date whispered to you. "I love you too," you whispered back and kissed her. "Don't make out in the back of Baby that's not allowed under any circumstances," Dean ordered in a protective tone. "Yes, Dad," you replied with an eye roll before sneaking another kiss with Paige.

multifangirl__, sorry it took me so long to write!

*If this fic makes 500 should I do something special, if so what? Please leave comments or personal message me for ideas!*