Walking/Talking

Sam: "Come on baby, I know you can do it! Come to me!" Sam happily encouraged you with his best baby voice. "Sam, you have been doing that for the last hour, I don't think she feels up to it," Dean remarked from the other side of the room. Cas gave Dean a side look that only got a shrug for a response. "Please Y/n, just a few little steps." Your dad encouraged once again.

You could walk with help and stand without any. Sam wanted to get you to walk on your own.

You only stood and placed your hands on one of the chairs. "That's it. Now come to Daddy," Sam smiled. You giggled and made a step towards him. For you, it was only about five steps away to get to your father. At this point in your life, all of the boys knew that you were a bit of a teaser and enjoyed to surprise them.

"Sam, did you ever think that she would just do it without you wanting to notice it right away?" Castiel asked him. Sam ignored him and kept encouraging you to walk to him. However, you just continued to giggle at him after taking another wabbled step before standing still, a baby step away from the chair. Sam sighed and shook his head after you decided to sit.

"Y/n Winchester, you are going to be the death of me," Sam told you. You smiled up at him and crawled over to him. "You are capable of doing more than crawling," he stated and kissed your forehead. "Sammy, I don't think Y/n understands the pep talk you're trying to give her," Dean mentioned. The younger brother rolled his eyes and sat on the chair with you in his lap.

"Daddy," you grinned and stood with your hands on his shoulders. "Yes, baby," he replied. You just gave him a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "We'll try again tomorrow." He told you, determined to get you to walk.

The next day, Sam left you in the library as he cooked breakfast for the two of you. You got bored quickly alone in there. You crawled up to the kitchen before you stood at the entry of it. "Daddy!" You yelled and watched him turn his head your direction. You smiled and started your long adventure. Your legs walked in front of each other with the destination of your father. You made all the way, laughing as you gripped your father's leg at the end. "I knew you could do it." He smiled brightly and kissed your cheek.

Dean: Dean was determined, you were not. You'd babble and scream and cry. You did not talk. "Da-da," Dean slowly dragged, starting to get frustrated. You only knocked over the block tower in front of you. Dean groaned in response. You giggled and looked up at him. "Daaadddaaaa," he repeated. You looked up at him blankly. "I'll give you pancakes for dinner." Dean attempted to persuade you. You smiled up at him, infatuated with the thought of pancakes. "Now, just say Dada." Dean told you. You just cocked your head at him. "Please Y/n Winchester!" He pleaded.

"Dude, you've been at that for over two hours. She's not talking any time soon." Sam told his brother. Dean rolled his eyes and walked away from you. "Don't discourage my daughter." Dean stated before going into the kitchen.

Sam smile and picked you up, giving you a kiss on the cheek. You giggled and babbled back. "You're going to make Dean crazier than he already is, aren't you?" Sam amused you with his baby talk. "Don't say Dean! Say Dada! She'll say it sooner then!" Dean yelled from the kitchen. Sam scuffed in his brother's direction before looking back at you. "Crazier, Y/n Winchester, more crazy." He confirmed.

Cas popped next to Sam. "What's wrong with Dean?" He asked. "Dada not Dean!" The oldest Winchester called. "Hi Cas, he's waiting for Y/n to say her first word, and he's determined for it to be dada." Sam explained. "I could make her-" "No, no, no, no," Dean came running from the kitchen. "My baby is going to say Dada by her own free will not with your angel touching thing." Dean stated and took you from Sam before going back to the kitchen.

In the middle of the night, you woke Dean through the baby monitor. He groaned and made his way to your nursery. "Oh baby girl," he mumbled as he picked you up from your crib. You happily babbled before you managed to get the word out, "Dada." Dean looked at you with shock and happiness. He kissed your cheeks, "Oh Y/n, you know how to wake Dada up!" He laughed and kissed you again.

belaxgi3582