Not by Yourself (BSM Request)

*Y/n--17, Sam--25, Dean--29*

-mcmahon

"When am I going to have my individual hunt?" You asked your brothers from the backseat of the Impala. Dean chuckled from the driver's seat. "I'm serious! Dad let you guys take on individual hunts long before seventeen. Why can't I have mine?" You questioned. "Y/n, hunting is dangerous when your with people, let alone-" "When you have no one else and you want to keep me safe," you finished Sam's sentence while using your best imitation of Sam, "I know!" You groaned back in your normal voice. "You shouldn't even be hunting in the first place. You should want to start a new future while you can." Dean said. "I don't want that! I don't know anything else! I don't have any other passions! I'm a hunter!" You exclaimed. Sam sighed and was about to talk before you stated, "Just forget it."

Per usual, you helped with the research when you got to the motel. The unusual part was that you stayed up later than Sam while reading up on the research. You were desperate to prove to your brothers that you could solve a case by yourself, especially without their protection. You could find the exact abandoned warehouse of the demon.

When morning came, you grabbed yourself coffee and the demon knife and took the Impala's keys from the nightstand. Went to kill the demon--Found the warehouse it's at. You deeply breathed as you drove to the warehouse. When you got there you knew what to do. You grabbed the demon killing knife and a gun before walking out of the car.

***

"Dean!" Sam exclaimed as he saw your note that explained that you were going after the demon, "She's gone! She went on the hunt by herself." Sam finished as Dean was finally got out of bed and ran over to him to also read the note then checked where he left the keys. "Son of a bitch!" He yelled. "She took the damn keys."

It took a while, but they did make it to the warehouse. "Y/n!" Sam yelled. That is when they both saw you lying passed out on the ground and ran towards you. Sam checked your pulse and exhaled with relief and checked gashes and other wounds scattered about your arms and now ripped jeans. "She's alive still." Dean then pointed out the dead body not too far from you that was in a devil's trap, "Not so much for this guy."

Sam then picked you up and carried you to the car. Dean sighed as he drove back to the motel. "She really out did herself. She shouldn't have gone out on her own, especially against a demon." He stated. Sam looked back at you and agreed, "She could've gotten worse." Dean gripped the wheel tighter, "Y/n just wants to live up to us. Terrifies me how much bravery she has, but she's not there yet. She got lucky this time. I'm happy she's fine though."

"Sammy, Dean?" You woke from your unconscious state on one of the motel beds. Dean gave you a small smile from the armchair located in the corner by the head of your bed. "There's our girl." She brushed some of your hair back. You sat up and noticed Sam sitting on the foot of the bed. It hit you then. The guilt and your stomach sink about the lecture they were going to give you about going out on your own. "I'm in trouble, aren't I?" You questioned, making your lips a line as you looked between the two. "You terrified the Hell out of us, Y/n. You could have d-" You opened your mouth to finish your eldest brother's sentence, but Dean gave you a warning look, "died. You went against a demon, Y/n. Dad died from a demon. You aren't ready. Do you realize how lucky you are?" You decided not to speak and only nod your head at that point.  "Y/n, we don't want you in more danger than you have to. We want you to be safe, and that's why we always want to be there for you. We love you, and we don't want to getting hurt when it could have all been prevented." Sam calmly spoke to you. 

"I get it. I won't go on a singular hunt...without your permission?" You raised your pitch and gave a small smile at the end. Both of your brothers sighed. "Can I not just partner up with one of you when we do a hunt then?" You compromised. "Sometimes," Sam answered. You smiled at them. "Alright, you get better now, demon fighting girl." Dean said and kissed your forehead.