Bobby's House

*Age 3*

"She's getting big," Bobby mentioned as Dean carried a sleeping you in his house with Sam behind him. "Getting too big too fast," Dean mentioned as he adjusted your sleeping body on his hip. The movement woke you up, making you loudly groan and shake your head against your dad's shoulder. "Well, good morning to you too, Trouble." You looked up at the voice with a smile on your face. "Bobby!" You remarked and held your arms out to him. He took you in his arms and kissed your forehead.

"Thanks again for watching her," Sam mentioned. "She's a lot better than you two ever were," Bobby told him, "even helps me out a little don't you?" You giggled and nodded. The brothers looked confused at the oldest hunter. "Tells me when my phones ring." He stated. "At least she'll make a good receptionist," Dean replied. 

To you, Bobby's house was one of the coolest things ever in existent. All of the books and spell ingredients, basically everything. Bobby was the grandparent in your life and you wouldn't have it any other way.

His house and company would be considered a safe place and a place to hide later in life.

*Age 17*

You smiled as you pulled up to the familiar Sioux Falls house in one of the spare cars from the bunker. "Hello!" You called in the house, "Bobby, it's your favorite Winchester!" You added. That's when Bobby came out of his library. "What are you doing here, Trouble?" He asked as he hugged you. "I was dying of boredom in the bunker." You stated. "You're telling me that you drove all the way here because you were bored?" Bobby questioned. "What's a better excuse? It's not like Sam and Dean let me do anything besides look at books and research." You pointed out before catching the fact that Bobby could tell you were hiding something. He didn't mention it though. "I thought it was Dad and Sam." He mentioned. You rolled your eyes, "Dean is being an asshole of a father currently," you replied.

"Not letting me hunt, only research. I can't do anything in his eyes." You ranted. "He's just making sure you don't get hurt." Bobby responded. You scoffed. "He is hurting me. A hunter needs to hunt and he's leaving me to look at books! I can't do it, not as long as what he is making me! Bobby, I need to go on a solo hunt. I can do it! I need to prove that I'm only the daughter of Dean Winchester. I need to prove that I am my own person and I can hunt." You explained. "A solo hunt is not as easy as it sounds, Trouble. You need to calm down and breathe and actually think about what you just said before you turn out o be more than an idjit than what I thought you were." Bobby tried to calm you down. "Bobby, please, it can be as stupid as a ghost. Please Bobby! Let me do one on my own!" You pleaded and added puppy eyes and a small pout. "Let Trouble cause some trouble." You sweetly added to your persuasion. "Fine." He gave in. 

As soon as Bobby told your dad, he could hear Dean grab his keys and bags. "What the hell, Bobby! She's not even supposed to be out of the bunker and you let her go on a hunt! By herself!" He exclaimed. Bobby wasn't bothered by it. "It's not like I sent her to a nest. Dean, she's capable of doing this. Hell, she wanted to do this. Begged for any kind of hunt she could do, so I sent her off to a local abandoned building that has a small ghost problem" He stated. "She's still a kid, Bobby." Dean protested. "And so where you when you begged your dad to on one by yourself too!" Bobby threw over the phone. 

Hours Later

"Bobby! Bobby, I did it! I got rid of the ghost! I salt and burned the remains all by myself and everything. Oh, you should've seen me, Bobby, I was so good!" You hugged the man you considered a grandfather, "Dad will just have to take me on hunting trips now!" You explained with excitement. "Try again." The sound of Dean's disappointed voice coming from the kitchen made your smile disappear and your eyes full of sorrow as you let go of Bobby. "Dad, I-" "Oh, I heard. It's not happening any time soon." He told you. "But Dad, I-" "What if you got hurt or died and couldn't call one of us? Huh? Do you realize how much worry you caused me? I left the case to come here and stop you from possibly ending your own life by doing this!" He scolded. "Dad, I'm not even hurt. Look!" You exclaimed. "You got lucky! Now, sit down and listen." Dean yelled. You meekly sat in a nearby chair. 

"Do you realize you could have died and that I would've came here just to find out you died before me?" He harshly questioned you. You didn't respond. "You, young lady," that phrase meant nothing good would be coming any time in the near future, "are now banned from anything to do with hunting." Dean stated. You couldn't help it with your emotional state. "That must include you then." You softly replied, just above inaudible, and ran upstairs to your room. Dean let out a frustrated groan and banged his fist on the table "Way to go, idjit. You hurt her as much as your dad did to you at her age. Now go up and fix it before I have to clean up your mess." Bobby made known to Dean. 

Bobby never did find out what the older Winchester said to you that allowed you to forgive him. He let it stay that way, along with letting you stay a day more before going back to the bunker. "Y/n," he started as you headed for the door your last morning, "don't keep listening to his words over in your head. You know what you wanted to do. He just doesn't want you to end up fully like him. He wants you to have a chance at a life that doesn't revolve around hunting. You'll figure out what the right thing is." 

*Age 23*

You chose to go to Bobby's for the later part of your spring break in college. You just didn't know it would lead to a major discovery.

You kept throwing up the three mornings you were there. You didn't drink at while you were there either. After the fifteen minutes of being on your knees by the toilet you decided to make a quick trip to the grocery store and bought five pregnancy tests. Only to go back and hide them in the bedroom you always stayed in.

"Feel better?" Bobby asked when you came down for breakfast. "What are you talking about?" You acted as though he never heard you throw up. Bobby only sighed and gave you your eggs. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Tell me." He told you. "Yes, Bobby. I'm feeling better." You lied. He shook his head before getting coffee muttering,  "Just like Dean."

In the middle of the night, you waited for the results of all five tests. You prayed to Chuck that they would be negative.

However, your prayers did no good. All five shared a result.

POSITIVE

"Fuck!" You cried. You curled and tried you silent your sobs. You couldn't be pregnant. You couldn't! How would you tell your dad, uncle, and Bobby? Who could father of the living thing in your body? Do you get an abortion? Or keep it? Adoption? What to do?

"Trouble," you heard Bobby from the other side of the door, "let me in." He gently said. You hesitated before opened the door. "I'm pregnant." You whispered. He didn't say anything, he just sat next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "You'll do the right thing." He comforted you. "Thanks, Bobby."