Nighttime Drive pt2

*Warning: this is Long*

Fifteen years. Dean struggled, finding and fighting and killing anything he could to find you for fifteen years, making you seventeen now.

"Dean?" Sam questioned as Dean sat on the motel bed with a picture of the two of you and one of your favorite toys. His freckled cheeks wet from starring and thinking of that little, happiest little two year old in the picture. In his arms. "Dean," Sam called again. Dean didn't even flinch. "I want my baby girl back, Sammy." Dean whispered. Sam frowned and sat next to him. "Dean, do you think-" "I DON'T KNOW, SAM!" He shouted. It didn't matter how Sam finished his question.

After another failed time to attempt to find his daughter failed, Dean went for a drink. "I promise I'm going to find you (Y/n), I promise baby girl." Dean thought to himself, while he looked at the picture in his wallet of you, before drinking his beer. He nearly gagged as he watched an incredibly young couple made out on the other side of the bar.  

However, it's what the girl of the couple said minutes after that caught Dean's attention. "I love how Y/n seems to be such an innocent little thing with guys." His ears perked at the name and his green eyes followed the point of her finger to a not even 21 girl out on the dance floor that acted like a little school girl, the short skirt included, with the guy she was with before she was pulled into a grind and make out session.

Dean kept his eyes on the girl, his emotions shifting when she and her...date....came to the bar. He ordered for them before leaving to the bathroom but not without a long and tongue filled kiss involved.

Dean swore the girl had the same eyes, lips, hair, and nose as his baby girl. "Excuse me, but why are you dating a dick like him?" Dean asked the girl. She scoffed as she looked at Dean, "Sorry, I like to date guys my age. You're old enough to be my father. I'm not even dating the guy, I just want some fun." She sassed. "Believe me... I'm not interested. I'm just wondering why you want to get with him so bad. A girl like you could do better." Dean explained. The girl raised her eyebrows before replying, "Look old man, I don't need to explain to you my life story and how I decide why I don't 'do better.'  I'll fuck better before that." The girl argued and took a gulp from her drink. Dean's stomach dropped as he remembered his baby girl used to call him an old man when she would want him to stop tickling her.

"Besides, based on your clothes alone, you look like you wish you could do it again, but no girl gives you the chance." She added then rolled her eyes. "Did your parents never teach you manners?" He asked. "My adopted parents treated me like a slave. Now, leave me alone!" She argued before taking another drink.

It took one more beer after two down for the girl to throw up in the trash by the bar. The date or fuck boy left because he didn't want to be with a lightweight and the couple at the bar were long gone. Dean felt horrible watching.

He walked over to the girl and held her hair back. "Once when you're done, I'll take you home." He said. "I'm hours away," she threw up again, "from home." She spat. "Where are you staying?" He asked. "I-I," you started to laugh, "I can't remember." You laughed harder. "Well, I guess your lucky day since I have an empty and extra bed in my motel room." Dean said.

Dean was cautious as he drove to the motel, helped her walk to the room, and held her hair back as she threw up in the toilet. "Better now than in the morning." Dean said and softly stroked her back.

"I-I think I'm finished now." The girl said as she spat whatever was leftover into the bowl. "Okay. I'll help you get to bed then." He said, also grabbed the trash, before he walked her to the bed. He pulled the covers back before laying her down. "No bedtime story?" The girl slurred. "I think you're too old for them." He replied. "No, I'm only seventeen. I'm not even an adult yet." She giggled. "What did you say your name was?" He questioned. "Y/n," she dragged. "What about your last?" He responded. "It's, umm," you paused, "I don't know. I know I have one, but it's been so long since I heard it." She said before yawning and falling asleep.

In the morning, Dean starred at the small picture in his wallet while waiting for her to wake up. "Why are you always starring at your wallet?" Y/n asked in a groggy voice. Dean bit his lip before answering, "I lost my little girl when she was two. I don't have much left of her." He answered. "Can I see?" She asked. Dean nodded and handed it over. The seventeen year old scanned it over many times. Her eyebrow cocked as she looked closer at it. She shook her head before handing it back. "She's adorable. I'm sorry for what happened to her." Y/n said and handed it back. "Taken away. She was only two, and everyday I try to find her for fifteen years." Dean explained.

"Do you remember much about her? I'm sorry, just being an orph-" "It's fine." Dean managed. "She was...a lot like me, I guess...she couldn't really sit still.  Always running or doing something. She was so curious about everything too. 'Daddy, why does this do that?' Every day. Always needing something to keep her occupied. Unless, we were in the Impala. Calmest thing when she got to sit in the back. Best way to put her to sleep." Dean swallowed, trying to hold back his tears.

"An Impala?" She asked with chuckled, reaching for something in your purse. "My adopted mother always used to say that if I ever found a man driving a black '67 Impala to kill him as soon as I got the chance. Always asked why, never got an actual answer." She said and pulled out a toy model of the car. "Always thought that it was a connection to something in my life before I was adopted." She added.

Dean was incredibly interested now. "Do you remember anything else about your adopted parents? Did they smell like sulfur?" Dean questioned. The girl nodded, "Always. Their friends did too. I swear they were witches or something, I couldn't never disobey them even when that's all I wanted to do." Y/n got quiet  towards the end before she reached for something in her purse again. "Why did they let you go?" Dean asked. The girl laughed, "Apparently, I was some sort of collateral and the debt was paid. So I am free."

"Dean, she's just a kid," Sam groaned as soon as he walked in. Then, he saw your face and was shocked. "Who is she, Dean?" He questioned. "Her name is Y/n and was just telling she was used for collateral by her adopted parents." Dean stated, looking Sam straight in the eyes. "Y/n, I'm going to talk to my brother outside-" "Well, I should get going-" "No, you can stay. Don't worry about that." Sam cut you off before taking Dean outside.

"You don't think-" "Sam, I'm positive. My dad instinct is kicking in. Y/n is the name I gave her. She said her adopted smelt like sulfur. A demon took her. Collateral? Demon told me she had a debt to pay and it would take years to get it paid off. The quote unquote mom told her to kill a guy that drove Baby, even gave her a toy version of her. Hell, I can see my daughter in that girl! She looks like my baby all grown up and don't say you didn't see it either!" Dean explained. "It just seems fishy to me, Dean. How could you be sure?" Sam asked. "I'm telling you that is my daughter in there." Dean exclaimed.

"Does she remember anything about you?" Sam questioned. "Sam, she was two, of course she's not going to remember anything about me." The younger Winchester sighed, "How about a DNA test?" He suggested. "Fine, we can do that." Dean stated.

They walked back in the room and told Y/n what they thought. It was hard for her to process the thought that her actual dad, let alone Dean, was still alive. She eventually agreed to the test.

Like Dean said, he knew that girl was his daughter. The test results showed positive. It was you. Dean wrapped his arms around your body tightly and planted a firm kiss on your forehead. He finally found his little girl.