First Impressions (DDM)

John

*Sam-6--Dean 10*

It was strange for John to carry the small blanket that had the color of pink instead of blue. The idea of having a girl scared John, especially with the lifestyle that he choose to live. The women that he had in his life never really did have a happy ending with him. Yet here you were in his world and was going to be introduced to your brothers, well, actually half-brothers. He opened the door to the musky hotel room with his two boys, the elder cooking canned pasta and the younger doing his homework. It was Dean that first turned his head to see his, to be discovered, newest sibling. "Dad? Why are you holding a baby?" His green eyes wide and a small hint of fear. "Well, Dean, Sam," he addressed both of them and Sam's expression turned confused as he saw the blanket-wrapped baby, "this is your sister." Both of the faces were in shock. "I thought you said you wouldn't have any more kids." Dean pointed out to John. "Yes, sometimes things you don't expect happen." He responded, trying to think of a good enough answer. 

"What's her name?" Sam asked and stared at your face that was visible as John sat next to him. That question made John think of what some of your mother's last words were, including that you wanted to be named Y/n. "Y/n, Sammy, that's what her name is." You began to peak Sam's interest as he continued to ask John questions about you. Dean was more silent, but he kept his gaze on you while he ate across from John. "You okay, Dean?" John question after he expected the boy to be more curious and welcoming to the baby compared to what was happening.  "Yeah, I'm fine, Dad." The eldest responded with a fake smile. 

Crowley

"What is this thing?" Crowley questioned as a demon approached him with a baby wrapped in a black blanket. "You are supposed to tell me how many souls you have gathered not BABIES!" The King of Hell screamed. "It's your baby, sir." The demon responded. Crowley then stood from his thrown. "Everyone else out," he declared and walked towards the demon that continued to hold the baby, starting to shake a little. "Who does this baby actually belong to?" He questioned. "I wasn't lying, sir. She belongs to you. She is your daughter. Y-you can check yourself, Your Majesty." He stuttered and held the baby a little further out to Crowley. "Fine," he stated and took you from the demon. That's when the feeling and truth hit him. "Leave," he demanded as soon as he could feel the half-demon blood run through your veins. 

"Hello, darling, I'm your papa." He gently told you as he sat on his thrown again. "Did you know that you are now the Princess of Hell? You are going to be a ruler and of the best ones at that." He stated.

Sam

There was the simple moment of awe as Sam held you for the first time. He was gentle as he held you, and he never thought he would ever hold something so pure and innocent in his life. "Hi there, baby girl. Oh, you are so beautiful! I'm going to take such good care of you my Y/n. I'm always going to be there for you too. Daddy's here and he is going to protect you all that he can." Sam held his gaze on you in amazement. He never thought something so beautiful would come from him. This moments in Sam's life became something he cherished all the way to the end. You became Sam's world at that moment. 

Before he held you, Sam was internally afraid that he was going to become like John as a father. That fear, worry, anxiousness all went away when he held you. The moment was full of bliss. The natural relationship that you two had those first moments lived with Sam as he continued to raise you. 

Gabriel

As much as Gabriel would've loved to be a part of your life, he couldn't for your safety. He'd sneak occasionally to see you. He used a mailman vessel on birthdays and Christmases and give you unforgettable smiles when you did come up to him. On other, less important, days, Gabriel would find ways to keep an eye on you while in hiding. Oh, how he wanted to make you feel special and important and wonderfully happy on the days you felt the exact opposite.

Gabriel would make notes too. Most of them were your favorite things as well as least. He'd star the ones that he agreed with your opinions. Other notes focused on how he'd find his characteristics, like storytelling and jokes and laughter you made, that were similar to his. Oh, he lived for the days that you made the best jokes and facial expressions! Gabriel could never get enough of those.

Halloween was very important.  He'd use his favorite vessel on Halloween, and he'd make sure to have the best candy in your route. Gabriel always made a point of how fantastic your costume was compared to all the other children's.

Dean

You didn't know Dean existed until you were seven. Your mother had kept you a secret from Dean. You walked by the front door to investigate why your mother was arguing with a male. "...It would've been nice to know that I have a daughter!" "Why? So you can drag her around the country, turn into your own father? Y/n is not going to be a hunter, Dean. She deserves a normal life. If that means that her father doesn't know about her, and she doesn't know about him so be it." Your mother insisted to man. You walked closer so you could see the man. That's when Dean saw you. You took his breath away.

"I-is that her?" He questioned with his eyes glued on you. Your mother turned towards you, "Y/n," she sighed and then Dean spoke before she could say any more. "I'm your dad." He said and walked into the house rather than standing on the other side of the front door. "Is he telling the truth?" You asked your mother. "No," she paused, "he's not. He's your father, Y/n. He has a lifestyle that makes it impossible to keep track of or one where he could take care of you." She replied. 

That day, he spent entirely with you. He asked you so many questions. Dean wanted to know all he could about you since he never had the chance before. From that time on, every time he was in the tri-state area, he went to see you. He never wasted a minute. Dean adored you and never got enough. Your bond grew so much that your mom would let Dean take you for the occasional holiday. The seven years of each of you not knowing each other only gave the two of you the excuse that your relationship needed to grow more than ever as father and daughter.