63.

Songs:

Until You - Shayne Ward

Elaine's POV

That morning, Harry tells me he has a surprise for me. Though I hate surprises the most and he knows it, I don't protest. Ultimately because I trust him. He even adds the tacky blindfold to cover my eyes. That olive toned bandana, the one with the black orchid scent. The same one he had used before on the cruise, when he lit up those candles and wanted to play his song for me.

Harry suddenly lifts me up from my feet and I instinctively squeal, yelling his name with a wide grin on my lips. One of his arms wrapped behind my back while the other remains underneath my legs. He walks us out a door, and I feel a cool breeze brush against my exposed skin.

"Where are we going?" I ask, not being able to wipe off the grin.

"It's a surprise, love," he tells me. Oddly, I like it even more when he calls me that. It makes me feel so precious.

He lifts me onto a seat which I'm assuming is the passenger seat of his car. Once I'm in, I remain still as he seatbelts me.

I'm not sure how long it takes us to get there since my eyes are completely concealed, but once Harry parks the car, I'm starting to feel even more impatient.

"We're here," Harry tells me.

"Can I see now?"

"Not yet," he says. I can tell there's a mischievous grin on his face.

I hear his door open, and seconds later, mine. He guides me out of the car, takes my hands as he leads me a few steps away. I'm not sure whether anyone can see us, but I hope there aren't any pictures being taken while I'm like this. Harry woke me up so early I did not have any time to apply any makeup or fix my hair. All I threw on was a black maxi T-shirt dress and my leather jacket. Harry on the other hand probably wouldn't mind if anyone caught us this early. He looks ravishing as always.

"Alright, are you ready?" Harry whispers behind my ear, his breath tickling the skin. I nod as an answer.

Slowly, Harry unties the knot of his bandana, revealing a very familiar place before the both of us.

"Where are we?" I ask, my eyes glued to the ancient building.

"You don't remember?"

I shake my head as he shuffles on his feet to stand by my side. I don't remember being here at all, but the name Pete written on the glass window does ring a bell.

"Well, then. I guess you'll have to wait and see," Harry tells me with a smug grin as his fingers sneak between mine, leading us to the door. Inside is dark, obviously too early to be open. Harry uses his other hand to pull out a key and unlocks the door so naturally. Does he own this place?

Once we're inside, the familiar metallic scent of the room takes over my senses. The faint scent of fumes and chemicals for developing photos. My eyes are immediately drawn to the glass counter of antique cameras. As I scan them from right to left, I notice that one of the spots is empty.

I have been here before. The familiar faces on the photos taped to the walls, not an inch of space wasted, I've seen before.

"Do you remember now?" Harry's voice sounds from a few feet away from me.

"I remember," I say, meeting his eyes. "You brought me here to develop my photos. And I took off with the wrong packet. Did you ever receive it?"

"I did."

"Good. I was a little worried you wouldn't be able to find it with all the fanmail you probably get," I say, my feet carrying me to the wall of a thousand photos.