44.

11/17/19 - Omg those edits are so cringe. Im so sorry.

Songs I've been listening to:
Blink - Revive

After paying the driver and retrieving our things from the trunk of the cab, we stand outside for a while. I don't know whether Harry is waiting for me to say something, but I'm completely mesmerized by his mother's house.

The house is absolutely exquisite. The white building is surrounded by a vast land of grass and tall trees. The gravel paved driveway circles around leading to the front door. The sun is setting right behind the grey tiled roof, making the scenery even more breathtaking.

He bought this house for her?

I can't wrap around my mind it. He's just so young and this must've cost .. well, a lot. I mean, it's extremely nice and all. I just don't see the need for such a large house if it's just his mother, his dad, and sister living there.

"What are you doing, just standing there?" Harry's voice interrupts my thoughts. "Shall we?"

I nod, readjusting the strap of my bag of belongings on my shoulder. I didn't bring much clothes because I assumed I wasn't going to stay here long. The only reason I'm here is to meet his family.

Not two seconds pass after Harry rings the doorbell that the door flies open. I've seen her before in pictures, but she's so much younger in person. She greets us, and I immediately recognize that smile - the exact replica of Harry's - just as bright, just as heartwarming. His mother.

"Harry, dearest!" She flashes us with the brightest smile of smiles. "Welcome home. We've missed you so much!"

She wraps her arms around her son and he does the same.  You can just tell there is so much love here.

"Hi darling. You must be Elaine," she says to me.

"Yes, hello. It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Styles," I say shyly.

"Likewise! We've heard so much about you. Come in, come in. You two must be exhausted from the traveling."

Now that she mentions it, I am a little worn out. I've never traveled so much in such little time.

"Also, Elaine, I'm Anne, by the way," she wipes her hands on her floral apron and extends her arm. I take it, barely shaking it, still stunned that I'm standing in front of Harry Styles' mom.

"You have a lovely home, Anne," I say her name cautiously. It's strange to be addressing her by her first name.

Someone enters the grand foyer and our attention spins around to face the man. He, too, is wearing a warm smile on his face as he glances from Anne to Harry then to me.

He walks to his son first, opening his arms for an embrace like a father would a son. I'm suddenly nervous, thinking he might hug me too.

"So nice to finally have you home, son," he says, wrapping both arms around Harry. He walks to his wife and wraps an arm around her waist while they both face me. A seemingly embarrassed Harry stands right beside them, watching me.

"So you're the girl who has stolen our Harry's heart?" The question causes me to blush, but a sudden rush of guilt follows right after.  I'm quite relieved that he doesn't bring me into an embrace.

"Lovely to meet you, Mr. Styles," I say.

The room falls silent as Anne and her husband glance at each other with bewildered grimaces. My gaze flits to Harry's. He looks uneasy. Almost as if I blew the secret that we're just a relationship on paper.