11.

It didn't take me too long to build the courage to call Niall. Maybe a good ten minutes before I finally pressed the call button and fought against the urge to hang up after the tone of the first beep. I admit, I was nervous that he wouldn't pick up because let's face it - he's Niall Horan. He's got more important things to do on a Friday morning than talking to someone so insignificant such as I.

Then I'd have to leave a voicemail which I hate doing because let's be real, voicemails are pointless. Nobody ever listens to them and if they do, a one second silence answers them.

But not to my surprise, Niall greeted me with a great sense of propriety.

That's right. I said, propriety.

Ever since Harry Styles showed me up with the word, benevolence, he's inspired me to make it my goal to utilize at least one long ass, clever word a day. It's like a New Year's resolution, except the New Year's part.

On another note, I asked Niall if I could send him Harry Styles' photos and he happily obliged by giving me their PO Box information. It's located in L.A which shouldn't take too long for the envelope to arrive. I would have been a bit disappointed learning I'd have to send them overseas. Imagine how many hours I would have to slave to send that thing over there.

The temptation to open the envelope and take a peek at the photos was, I admit, a great deal to fight. But I fought it. Somehow. Even though it's not fair that he looked at mine, but I guess he didn't know in the first place.

Since my 'first day at work' didn't go as smooth as I'd hoped, the following days were going better than expected. Marco's been showing me some of the ropes and I think I finally got the hang of it around there.

I didn't run into Harry Styles again since our encounter the other day. I'm glad that he's respecting my words. It means a lot to me, but never would I have thought that I'd have to say such words to someone like him. I've heard so much about him through the media - womanizer, humble, yet cheeky gentleman. I've heard it all.

But I want to make my own opinion of him. Which I never thought I'd be able to do.

So far ... I haven't quite put my finger on the personality that is Harry Styles. He seems very amiable, very charming. Very. Annoying.

The first time we met, in the Eye of London, he seemed normal, almost. We had a small, yet interesting conversation about our names and he didn't come off as a womanizer. He came off rather enjoyable to be around.

The second time, at Niall's party. He acted, honestly, more like a prick. He came off as a guy who only liked to have fun and a good time by teasing someone. The one thing that still aggravates to this day, is that he left without checking on me. He didn't care about me and probably left because he had something more important to do, like another better party with more interesting people.

Okay, maybe I'm getting a little carried away there. It still doesn't justify his absence.

The third time at my dorm and he took me to develop my photos. And how could I possibly forget. He insulted the only constant thing in my life - my friendship. He had no right to assume my relationship with Marco as 'friendzoned'. Also from that event, I know he's close to Uncle Pete and that he has yet to find his 'special girl'.

Good luck with that, Harry Styles. I mean it.

Even though millions of people want him, love him, he probably will never - I shouldn't really say never. Let me rephrase. He probably will have a more difficult time than the average man when dating someone.

The fourth, and maybe last, was only a few days ago. He made me his caddy for no apparent reason and he even had the nerve to steal a kiss from me.