Chapter 34|| Abduct

QUIRO

I heard three knocks on the door before it opened. I was just sitting on the bed with my back turned so I didn't know who entered. Kris just left earlier and I felt awful, not to her but to myself.

I took a glance at the person sitting next to me as I felt her sat. My mom gave me a small smile as she looked at my eyes and then reached for one of my hands.

"I saw Kris left, and she's crying really bad. I also heard what the two of you is talking earlier. Do you want to tell mommy your problem? Hmm? Baka makatulong ako." 

My tears immediately rush through my cheeks after what she said. I've been wanting to tell her everything ever since, but I just felt, ashamed. I'm already 38 for God sake! I'm already old enough to handle my own problems by myself. But sometimes, there's a point in our lives that we're going to realized that  that's the purpose of family. They are the one who's going to be there for you even how old and wrecked you are. They are the one who's going to hold your hand and tell you that everything's gonna be okay. The one who will always be be there for you in good times and in bad. 

"I felt unsure mom." She cares my jaw and then pulled me for a tight hug.

"For the first time in many years, Quiro Ryle Logan, the CEO of Logan Chains of Hospital felt unsure about a certain thing. Hmmm, it's okay to feel that way's son, it's part of life and it's also part of growing. Life is full of surprises, that's a fact. You will be left dumbfolded when it hits you hard. Wala naman kasing nakaka alam sa mangyayari sa future. Okay lang na makaramdam ng ganyan, wala namang pumipilit sayo na maging perpekto sa lahat ng bagay. Feeling unsure is just normal kahit pa gaano ka pa katanda. No need to feel awful about it."

"But mom, I hurt her. I don't know what to do. My head is in turmoil right now. I'm hurt at the same time angry at myself." She looked at me straight in the eyes before wiping away the tears in my cheeks.

"Let me ask you something. Ano bang ginagawa mo pag nagkaka-aberya ang mga ospital natin?" I frowned at her question.

"This is not the time for business talk---

"Just answer me Quiro." I just sigh and answer her.

"I pull myself together to think of a solution. I have to find a way how to fix a certain problem cause it will not just affect the hospital reputation and credibility but also our name. There's no problem in this world that hasn't have a solution--

"Exactly. Lahat ng problema sa mundo may solution, you just have to pull yourself together and think of a way. Just like what you always do in time like this. Don't let yourself be stuck in a world full of questions but be part of the world full of answers. Maraming paraan pag gusto Quiro. Wala namang lugar dito sa mundo na walang problema, ang dapat mo lang gawin ay ang humanap ng solution para rito."

"But it not that easy mom." 

"Wala naman talagang madali sa mundo. Lahat ng magagandang nakikita mo sa mundo ay pinaghihirapan. Hindi lalaking maganda ang isang bulaklak kung hindi ito pinaghihirapang diligan at lagyan ng pampa-tabang lupa ng may-ari o ng kung sino. You just accidentally fall for two amazing women who you didn't even know is blood related after all. Malaking problema nga yan, but if you just try to think clearly about everything, just think and try to understand the problem, you will get surprise knowing that the answer you've been looking for is just right in front of you. Alam mo Quiro, ang totoo niyan matagal mo ng na kita ang solusyon sa problemang yan, pero ayaw mo lang talagang tanggapin."