Chapter 18|| Bachelor's Party

QUIRO

It's already 9:12 in the evening and I just arrived here in the Philippines. I immediately flew back straight here after my last meeting. Even though I'm kinda tired already, I still went home, take a quick shower before wearing tonight's bachelor's attire, with the theme 'Deseame mas mi amor' . I don't get the point of their theme actually. I just don't get it. Desire huh?

The house is quite silent when I went home. Yaya Maddy said that mom and dad is at Keighfer's house with Rio. They are the one who is watching their grandson tonight as the parents took a special party for their upcoming wedding. I immediately drove my car to the hotel where Keighfer's Bachelor's Party and Driss's Bridal Shower is happening. They didn't know I'm coming home but I think Keighfer has an idea already. He texted me earlier the room number of the hotel that's why it's already easy for me to walk my way to their room.

I stopped at room number 69A. I chuckle at the room number. I think the person behind this room number and theme is Alvis. His the only one I know who can think such kind of idea. I opened the room door making the people inside looked at my direction.

"Kuya!" Driss ran towards my direction then hugged me tight.

"Surprise." I laugh a little as I hug her back.

"I knew you'll came." I looked at her face then smile after moving my gaze to what she is wearing for her bridal shower.

"A night dress huh?" She just laughed then pulled me towards the two couch at the center.

The room is in red and black motif. The red lights coming from nowhere is making the room look so dark and mysterious. I laugh when I saw different types of panties and briefs hanging in the ceiling. Even in the huge chandelier at the center. The floor is covered with white smoke and there's a huge stage in front of us where sex toys are being decorated at the stage's floor. A pole is at the center and at the back it is some red curtains. The music is also very erotic that made the room perfectly paired with tonight's theme. Damn.

"I know you'll came." I smirk at Keighfer. He's sitting beside me right now.

"Yeah. Make sure that surprise of yours is worth it caused I will really hit you if it's not." His smile grew bigger. He then tapped my shoulder.

"Don't worry. You will really enjoy my surprise for you tonight kuya."

Let's see then.

The room is full of 15 men and 14 women. Both genders were wearing sexy outfit for tonight. The ladies who are sitting in the left side couch are wearing some sexy night dress like Driss and some are wearing only revealing dresses. On the other hand, the gentlemen who are sitting at the right side couch are wearing some knee shorts and unbuttoned polo's, revealing our upper body. We all turn our attention to Alvis who is now standing in the stage holding a, what the fuck? Is that a vibrator in his hand?