Chapter 24|| Meet

QUIRO

I'm still kinda sleepy when I heard my phone rang. I'm still even wearing my suit and tie that I forget to took off earlier because of too much tiredness from work. I only slept 2 damn hours and I feel like I'm in a hell hangover because of the sudden wake up call. With sleepy eyes, I reached for my phone in the side table of my room. Damn. What time is it already? I slightly rub my eyes with my hands before answering the call without looking who's the caller is.

"Hello?"I ask in a sleepy voice. I'm in the verge of sleeping back again, forgetting about the on going call when my senses suddenly awaken because of what the caller said. I immediately get up from the bed then walked straight in the bathroom to take a cold shower. The water is running to my head down to my body. I often take a cold shower, I only do this to make me thinking straight and for me to think things clearly but I think the cold shower won't cure the frustration and anger I'm feeling right now. 

Fuck! Where the hell is she?!

The caller earlier is Keighfer. He told me that Kris is missing since morning and no one in our family or even Kris's other friends knows where she is right now. Her suitcase was gone and some of her clothes is missing! She even filed a vacation leave at the hospital yesterday and now she's fucing missing?! Damn it!

I get out of the bathroom only wearing a white towel in my waist as I dialed Terrence, my assistant's number. It took me three rang before he picked up.

"Yes Mr. Logan?" I can sense the sleepiness of his voice. Maybe just like me he's also taking a nap and just got disturb because of a fucking call. 

"Sorry to disturb you Terrence but I need you to do me a favor right now." I said, as I divert my attention to the huge glass window where you can see the beautiful scenery of California. It's dark outside and if I'm not wrong, It's already eleven in the evening making me more frustrated thinking about the woman I shouldn't be looking for in the first place.

"It's okay sir, what can I do for you anyway?"    

"Kindly check right now all the local and international flight's in the world and in all different airlines. Search for the name of Kisses Relainne Iviannah Syraphinne Ocampo in any flight ticket issued last week until today. Send me ASAP the result, I need it now." 

I have a thought that she went somewhere, but the question is where? 

"Her phone is out of reach kuya. Tita told us earlier that some of her clothes are missing in her wardrobe and also her suitcase too. Nandon rin daw naman ang visa niya kaya impossible umalis ito ng ibang bansa. Naghire na rin si Tita Chantel ng private investigator para hanapin si Kris. She hired 50 investigators kuya but none of them can give tita the location of Kris right now. They said she's nowhere to be found in the Philippines."