Chapter 28|| Drunk

QUIRO

I'm now starting to like this another side of her. The happy and carefree side. Well, she's always like this but not to me. Now that I'm witnessing this kind of feeling with her and knowing that I'm the main reason of her smile, it's kinda feel nice. Like you've done a noble job to this chaotic world.

It's already 6:54 in the evening and where now eating dinner, not in any high end restaurant or either in any classy resto. Guess where did Kris's happiness lead us?

Jollibee.

Me, Quiro Logan. The CEO of Logan Chains of Hospital. The Eldest of the Logan siblings. The serious and cold one is eating inside Jollibee. Where did I get myself into? I feel so embarrassed while sitting here but every time I looked at her and see how beautiful her smile is, the uncomfortable feeling will just suddenly disappear and replaced with a feeling that even me myself can't explain.

Just as what I've promised. I toured her all around the California. I accompanied her to Alcatraz Island, Legion of Honor and to the Exploratorium.

She seems so fond at the places we've gone today. She never looked tired and she didn't even complain. Taking pictures here, vlogging something there and I'm just standing right beside her every time she did those things. Staring at her radiant smile and weird actions that sometimes make me laugh. Have you ever felt like laughing at someone because of their weirdness? Not because I find it stupid but because I find it amusing.

"Ang saya ngayon! Thank you huh! Saka buti may Jollibee dito. Kanina pa ako naghahanap ng pamilyar na pagkain ng mga Pinoy eh. Pero hindi pa tayo uuwi nito pagkatapos ah. May gusto pa kasi akong puntahan at maranasan kaya sasamahan mo ko." She said as she took a full spoon of palabok on her fork and ate it like a hungry bear. She really ate like a pig. The pasta's sauce scattered on both side of her lips as she ate the palabok. I just smirk and took the tissue right beside me. She suddenly stopped from eating and slowing, her eyes traveled from her food to my face as I wipe the pasta sauce at the side of her lips.

"Where do you still want to go then? Mall? Park? Museum?" I ask. She then coughed a bit then drink her water before she replied.

"Uhhh, gusto kong magpunta sa club. Gusto ko maranasan ang nightlife." Then she smirked and put both of her hands on her chin as if she's imagine things.

"No. Let's just go home after here." I said, full of finality in my voice. Her eyebrows then frowned and her lips twitch in a pout.

"Gusto ko nga sabi mag clubbing eh." Here comes the hard headed woman. Tsk.

"I said no Kris. The club is not a good place for you. There's a lot of predators in there waiting for a perfect timing and a perfect prey for them to eat, so I said no and that's final." Her face turned to irritated because of what I said.