Chapter 32|| Answers

QUIRO

"Don't you have any more leads Wys? Where can I find her here in the Philippines? This country is too damn big! Damn it!" I said, frustratedly. I'm in Palawan right now, searching for a woman who's been missing for so damn long.

"That's all I got for now Quiro. For 14 years of looking and searching for this woman, this is the closest lead we got. But I'll find more don't worry."

I sigh and massage my head a little bit. This is a frustrated hell of a week for me. I've went to different places here in the Philippines for a week already and ask the residents or any local person if they have seen or have known the person I am looking for.

"Okay. Just call me straight once you get another lead on her whereabouts." I sigh. 

"Why are you still doing this Quiro? I mean, you already have Kris right? I know that you have deep feelings for her already. I saw that with my own two eyes nung nandito pa kayo sa San Francisco. I saw how different your stares at when it's her. You love her right? Hindi mo naman siya pinaglalaruan diba?"

I suddenly paused for a moment before exhaling a large amount of air. I know she will ask me this question. I already predict this coming.

"I love her Wys and I'm not playing around." I said, full of sincerity. I didn't lie when I told her my feelings. Everything I said, I do and act when I'm with her, it's all true, no pretentious and I did those things with her cause it's what my heart wants. Not because I'm fooling her around.

"Then what's this? Why are you still looking for that woman who left you hanging for 14 years? I just don't get your point. I'm also a woman Quiro. If I found out that Evan is looking for his ex I will get hurt really bad and will gone crazy asking him why. Why would he search for another woman who just hurt him in the past while I'm here, loving him fully and never living his side whatever happen. That example will also apply with Kris situation once she found out. She will get hurt Quiro. It will break her if she's going to find out what you are doing."

"She's not gonna find out." 

That's the last thing I'll do in this world. To let her get hurt. She's as precious as a diamond and it will break me into pieces if I saw her in tears. The last time I saw her cry is when her child patient died. She went vulnerable and depressed after that incident. She somehow got lost after the kids death. It put so much impact to her life and to her lifestyle to the point that I can no longer recognized her. I don't want her to get hurt again. I don't want her to cry. 

"So ililihim mo nalang sa kanya ganun? That's cruelty! Ghad Quiro! How will you feel if you found out that Kris is looking for her ex and she's hiding it from you? She may look strong but trust me, she's weak and in pain for too long too. And I'm hundred percent sure, this you are doing behind her back? It will break her to pieces. Think Quiro, com'n. I know your better than this."