Chapter 19|| Dance

QUIRO

(Play: I Don't Want To Live Forever by: Zayn Malic and Taylor Swift)

Wearing a red sleeve off-shoulder fitted dress, ending half of her thighs with a slit on the side of her left leg. Her wavy hair becomes straight all of a sudden with a messy bangs on her forehead. She's wearing also a black high heel knee boots, a black rubber is being put on her right thigh and a black choker on her neck but what caught me more is the blindfold in her eyes.

What the fuck?! Why is Kris wearing that dress?! And why is she in there?! Fuck! Is this the surprise Keighfer is talking about?! So that's why Kris isn't here earlier caused she's at the back preparing for this! And---Fuck! Driss Chandrylle Logan! How dare you use Kris to me!

I moved my eyes to Driss's direction, I can't no longer move my body caused the game has started already. I saw her evil smirk and mouth 'try to laugh now kuya' that made me clench my fist more. I can't lose! Specially after knowing what there oh so called 'Stripper' is going to do to us. Damn!

She slowly walked in towards the stage as if she really knows what she's doing. I hitch my breath when she revealed something she was holding behind her back. Why the fuck is she holding a sex wipe?! Where the hell did she get that kind of toy?! Damn it Ocampo! She smirked as if she can saw something through her black blindfold. Every beat of the music, she's also stomping her foot loudly in the marble floor only to create a loud 'thug' coming from her boots.

"WETWEW!" I heard Alvis loud voice making Kris smirk more. Zoe, Driss assistant before walked towards our couch and pull Alvis's collar. "Hala! Hindi pa counted yun! Woi! Wag naman kayo ganito!" She pushed and push Alvis until the two of them reached the door before Wella, our cousin opened it and push Alvis outside the room. So they aren't joking about the consequence they've mention earlier huh?

My eyes went back to Kris as she sensually spanked her palm with the black sex wipe on her other hand, she's walked towards us right now. She finally stopped from walking, I thought that's all she's going to do. But boy how wrong am I to think that way. She put both of her hands on her hips and sway it into a circular motion over and over again that made me gulp by just watching her.

She let go of the wipe she's holding and start her routine. Her hands roam slowly but sensually around her body. From her legs up to her neck. She even swayed her hips even more and messed with her hair making me suddenly felt something hot in my body. Damn. She turned her back at us and walk towards the pole. She walked around it while one of her hand is holding it tightly. I was about to move because of too much shock when she suddenly jump in the pole and warp her body around it like a snake.

With so much strength from her hands and even with the blindfold on her eyes, she still managed to pull herself up and hold the pole by both of her hands then slowly opened her legs in each side. She suddenly let go of the pole making her fall in the marble floor with a split position. Damn! Does she still even felt a single sting on what she did?! But looking at her face right now? She still looked so calm after the trick she made. She even smirked!