Chapter 50 - Bonus 1- Bella

These are just small pieces to give you insight into the other characters of this story, get to know them and who they are. 

He is like a hurricane, fierce and brave, but at the same time also like a delicate flower, vulnerable

He is like a hurricane, fierce and brave, but at the same time also like a delicate flower, vulnerable. I tuck the blue blanket around his little body and pulled him to my chest. The soft fabric of the blanked made Carter snuggle into my chest even more.

I couldn't help but smile, contently at my son. He looked so at peace, but even at two months, he has me completely under his spell. He has been such a blessing in our lives.

Cole has been a great help, and a wonderful father, he would never let me get up alone at night and decided to move in with me, in Carter's baby room. Everything came so naturally for him, I can't believe I was ever worried about telling him about being pregnant. 

Carter stirred a little as he rubbed his little head against my chest. His tiny hands reached for my thumb and then he pulled my thumb into his mouth. 

"Are you hungry little guy?" I asked him, a wide smile covered my face as I looked at him.

Excitement stirred within the pack today, well the past few hours. The message that Monica's in labor came through and Cole rushed to go and help them where he could, not that Alexander would allow him anywhere near her. He has been like an overprotective bear the past few months.

Well, until Monica hit him with that frying pan, a few weeks ago. The look on his face was worth a thousand first shifts. He deserved it though, he wouldn't allow her to cut her own meat. 

A giggle escaped my mouth as I pulled the baby stroller to a stop in front of the pack hospital. 

"Let's go meet our new family member, sweety," I told Carter as we walked into the hospital to meet the miracle pup that would change the world, in more ways than we would ever know.

Sweet Bella. I love her character.

Please vote and comment if you liked Bella's Bonus Chapter

M

。☆✼★━━━━━Copyright © 2020 by @wildfiremockingjay━━━━━━★✼☆。

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.