Chapter 25

This is going to be a short chapter, but at least we will hear William's thoughts. Which im so excited about. I hope he lives up to the expectations.. 

'I cant believe I'm trapped, in your head.' - Seth

William POV

William POV

"I'll leave this mess for you, Beta." Alexander said, his eyes flashing at me as he took a seat at the table. The food, which made me even more hungry, was smelling like something out of my dreams... okay not the dirty  kind.

Lily started to fiddle in Monica's arms, her face glued on me. Her brown, hazel eyes danced with questions and confusion, as she held onto her bear. Her hair neatly combed into a little ponytail, with a few strangles of stray hair falling into her face.

fuck my life.

I took the spoon out of my mouth and placed the jar of nutella back into the fridge, who even keeps nutella in a darn fridge... I placed the spoon on the counter and took a moment to gather my thoughts... hoping to save myself from this mess. 

I mean really? How do you explain sex to a child.

"Well..." I started. I really need to think about this. Alexander will have my head today, I just know it.  They were all just staring at me, Cole on the other hand could not wipe the smile from his face. He knew I was screwed. In all the time I have known him he was the laid back, the quiet one, always thinking about everything. Unlike me.

'Just tell her its gender related.' my wolf, Seth snapped at me. 'I cant believe im trapped, in your head.'

'I know, it must be so awesome.' I said back.

"You see, princess.." I started, putting on my signature smirk, eyes glued on the two year old in front of me. I knew I had to talk baby so I just needed to change up some things of my plan.

"Sex.... it's another word for if you are a boy, or a girl." I said, never breaking eye contact with her. 

Goddess I hope she buys this... she gave Alexander hell with the ball incident.

'Great save.' Seth said proudly.

She fiddled with her bear and shot her arms back up to Monica, signaling that she wanted to be picked up. I mentally did a little Michael Jackson dance in my head, celebrating my profound victory.

"Mommy" she whispered in Monica's ear, but not escaping my werewolf hearing.

"Uncle William is lying." she pouted.

Monica just stared at me and I could see the non-amused look in her hazel eyes. Shit I was in for it. Why do I always get myself into these kinds of situations... 

Lily then looked over to Alexander, who was seated at the head of the table. 

"Papa." she said, as Monica walked closer to Alexander. Their bond was growing, I could see it. The look they shared when looking at each other was enough to make anyone wish to have the same with their mate. Not that they have had it easy so far, if I have to be truthful. She is great for him, but there is still allot she does not know. Allot he still needs to tell her, that I can sense.

"Yes, princess." he said to his daughter. They looked like this really happy, normal family. 

"Can mommy and I go to the shop to buy me balls, please." she asked. I mentally laughed, not realizing that I was actually laughing out loud. All of them just looked at me, like I was making things worse. 

Alexander agreed and we all sat at the table, finally over this horrid situation what I placed myself in.

Finally... food. 

My thoughts drifted as I looked at my Alpha and Luna, my best friends. He smiled as she looked into his eyes, love radiating out of both of them.

I'm happy for him, he needed this, allot more than I initially thought. She changed him, in ways that I never thought was possible. But I knew, we all have our own scars, we all hide behind something. 

I'm just glad he got a chance at a second chance mate. 

Not all of us was that lucky.

Well. I really loved writing William's POV. There is allot more to him than just his happy, silly, self. 

PS- Please comment and Vote. I appreciate each and everyone.

M

--

Copyright © 2020 by @wildfiremockingjay
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.