Chapter 48

☆꧁༒DEDICATED TO༒꧂☆

ᴀꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.

Along the way, each and every one of you played an immense part in my journey and towards the inspiration behind this book. I adore each of you and will always be thankful for your part in my life. This is not a tag fest, you are mentioned here because I am extremely grateful towards each and every one of you.

★  F3th3rA ★ Crownsangel67  ★ liasteashop  ★ hafsaatif22  ★ Twixachu9602  ★ awakened_dreams  ★ CandaceKarima  ★ wild_imaginatorII  ★420_feelings  ★JAyleriswriting  ★ itshamna  ★ FeelingBlue12  ★ jaszthewayyoulikeit  ★Favy345  ★ JustJayoo  ★ jaymadeliene  ★ angstyherondale612  ★ Ryz1234  ★ WorkingPen

☆꧁༒Chapter 48༒꧂☆

Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin.

Alexander POV 

I watched the heart monitor, the steady beating of the line held my soul in place. She's my soul, my everything. The beeping sound was the only reminder that life still existed within her.

Lily shifted beside her and clenched onto her arm, I couldn't separate her from Monica, no matter how hard we tried, she would not leave her side. I watched her chest move as she slowly breathed. Her tiny lips were parted slightly as a single tear fell from her cheek.

"Love you, mummy," she whispered softly.

The approaching footsteps echo sharply in the hall, coming to a stop by the door. Doctor Green stood in the frame of the door, he was just standing there, looking at me with sympathy.