Chapter 21

Thank you for reading

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." ― Ingrid Bergman

A loud knock on the bedroom door echoed through the silent moment between Alexander and I

A loud knock on the bedroom door echoed through the silent moment between Alexander and I. I watched the handle slowly turn before Alexander decided to answer. "William! What the hell do you want now?" He said, his eyes flashing, again.

The door opened and William was standing there all smugly and proud of himself. I wondered if he had some kind of internal alarm, alerting him when Alexander and I are sharing a private moment.

A rare moment.

"Well, sorry if I interrupted a sexual moment, Alpha. BUT I have some important information for you." He did not even blink as the words flew out of his mouth. William has no filter, he is worse than Katy. Yeah, my psychopath ex-friend. 

"William!" Alexander growled, his hands in fists, as he tried to control himself. 

"How the hell did you get into my house, and why do you feel the need to keep barging in, when I am busy?" He spat out. 

"The key, you know. The one you gave me. Oh, and you still have your pants on Alpha, and she-" he said pointing to me "is not naked, so I guess it was safe to interrupt."  William said smirking, looking at me.

"You need to give me back my Ke... wait a second, did you listen in on our conversation, Beta, William?" Alexander asked him, pulling me closer to him. I could feel the tension radiating off of him. 

He was vulnerable and opened his heart to me, and now... William may have heard. I understand why he is feeling like this, even though I'm kinda sure William won't say anything. Would he?

"I did hear some things," he responded smugly, all proud of himself once again.

Okay...I did say, kinda sure...

"Think very carefully what you say next, Beta, or I'll cut your fucken balls off!" Alexander growled, power and dominance dripping from every word. The change in Alexander was really something, he is back to being the rude Alpha.

"I...uh..." William nervously stumbled on his words. 

"I heard nothing, Alexander," he said, his smirk now completely gone.

I mentally laughed at the change in William's attitude, guess Alexander still has the upper hand

"Good. Now, what do you want?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist, inhaling my scent.

William was so distracted and distorted, that it took him a few seconds to realize that Alexander was talking to him. 

I guess his 'balls' means that much to him.