Chapter 49 - Epilogue

"Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you." —Shannon L. Alder

Oh, I almost fõrgot

Oh, I almost fõrgot... Mature Chapter ;) 

Stepping into the shower the hot water hit my skin in soft, delicate motions. Turning the pressure up the flow became more intense. The droplets slid from my face, down my neck, and over my overly large stomach. My back hurt like hell and my swollen feet did not help my case, at all.

The past few months have been very relaxing and allowed me to heal some more, I still feel emotional about Alea. Some days were better than others. Still, I tried to think of it as she did. I needed to be brave for her, that tiny little girl was so very brave.

The shower door opened and revealed Alexander, stepping into the shower with me. His naked body sent a shockwave of lust through my body. I could feel the heat spread through my body as the wet, warmth filled my lower parts.

Since I hit my 3rd trimester I have been extremely, well let's just say I needed him to fill me, in more ways than one.

He stepped closer to me, closing the door behind him, pulling me into his embrace. The closeness of our bodies made me all excited as I took a peek at his very gifted, gift. 

"Hmmm." I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. As he kissed my neck, he carefully pulled my back towards him, his member pressed against my back.

"You smell good enough to eat, love." His husky voice hit my ear in waves of pleasure, making me moan again, pressing myself back towards him.

"I. Need. You." I croaked out, my body was trembling as he cupped me, sliding a finger between my folds.

"So, wet." He whispered the hot water flowing between us made everything so much more pleasurable. Then he did the unexpected.

His touch and warm embrace left my body, leaving me cold, not even the hot water could bring me some sort of warmth

I huffed in annoyance, reaching to the body wash. "I'll be waiting for you, in bed," he whispered, stepping out of the shower. My heart started to pound in my chest as the heat started to rise again, making me blush.

Wait, did he just get in here to torture me? 

I showered in record time, pulling my nightgown over my body, I need him now, and ill make sure to get what I needed. Which is him.

Stepping out of the bathroom the bedroom was empty, no darn Alpha King in sight. 

"Well, there goes that fun," Ella said, even more, annoyed than me.

A few hours later the bedroom door opened and there he stood, his sent flamed through the room, making me instantly wet.

Fuck, I need to get laid. 

"I think I like you like this," he said laughing.

"Not funny," I said, pressing my legs closer together, this should stop him from smelling my arousal, right?

"That's not helping, love," he said, crawling towards me, his eyes black from lust. 

"Yes, come to mamma." I purred out. Shit, what am I saying?

He reached for the hem of nightgown, pulling it up, exposing my lower regen. Shockwaves of ecstasy flowed through my body as he touched me.

His sweet tongue traced my legs towards the spot where I needed him, still he teased me.

"P- Please," I said breathlessly.  "I need you. Now, Alexander, please." I pleaded, arcing my back.

A smirk spread across his face as he entered me, first one finger, then another, making me gasp in surprise. Still, I needed more.

"No teasing, please." I pleaded. "Need you," I begged.

"Very well, my queen." he purred out, the soft scratchy sound traveled out of his mouth making me come.

*****

Alexander pulled away from me leaving me on the edge of my third climax. I shifted a bit and looked at him, my legs lying from the side of the bed, I looked at him with a pleading look in my eyes as I bit my lip. 

Gosh, these hormones are driving me insane.

His eyes wide in shock as he looked at me, then he looked at his hands. The color drained from his face. 

"Love, I think your water broke." He said nervously. 

I scrambled on the bed, pulling myself up into a sitting position, squirming under his gaze. 

"Shit, Alexander, you poked the pups sac open."

I had to do this Epilogue

I had to do this Epilogue. LOL, hope y'all liked it.

x

PS- Please vote and comment if you liked the Epilogue, get ready for the Bonus chapters <3 

M

。☆✼★━━━━━Copyright © 2020 by @wildfiremockingjay━━━━━━★✼☆。

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.