Chapter 46

。☆✼★━DEDICATED TO━★✼☆。

ALL my readers, including my friends, ✼ 420_feelings  ✼ awakened_dreams ✼ Crownsangel67 ✼ liasteashop ✼ hafsaatif22

I love all of you!!

"I saved myself."

This is a longer chapter

This is a longer chapter. Enjoy 

Monica POV

The coldness, fear, and pain drew me back to my consciousness. The darkness was still there, but I knew that I was back where Mitch kept me. Tears rolled down my face as I tried to hold in the sobs that tried to escape my body.

My emotions felt like a whirlwind inside my body, all over the place. Still, something felt different, Alea gave me something, something I haven't felt in a long time while being here.

Hope.

"Let's go, William won't be able to stop all of us," Mitch's voice echoed outside the cell, interrupting my thoughts. "She is dead, one more then he'll crumble. Just leave the body there. We can dispose of her when we get back."

Ha, think again you idiot!

I tried to think of what I should do, Ella said to tap into my emotions, to control the fire. Since that idiot injected me, nothing has worked. I tried, many times. So, here I am, alone.

The silence was all I heard as my mind raced with ideas that in the end really won't work.

"Alexander." A female voice unexpectedly echoed in my head. The soft, delicate voice sounded somewhat familiar to me. Comfort spread through my body and I could feel myself slowly relax.

"Remember me?" The familiar voice asked. "Think, my child."

Reminders of that day, which now seem so long ago played in my head. She seemed so sure that I would be able to handle all of this.

"You told me that it's going to be hard work, that I need to embrace it," I said more to myself than to her.

"Correct. Now embrace it." She whispered.