Chapter 24

oh.. I guess I need to write a warning  

⚠️MATURE CONTENT!!!⚠️

I'm still not sure if I did this correctly....but here goes 

"Eyes on me, love. Always on me!" -King Alexander

Without any warning Alexander thrusted into me, my body tensed up from the sudden contact of him

Without any warning Alexander thrusted into me, my body tensed up from the sudden contact of him. "Relax, love," he whispered.

It took me a moment to adjust to his size, but he waited, a little too patiently.

"Please," I begged, burying my face in his chest. Gosh, I feel desperate.

"Not that patient, are we?" His word dripping with desire. I on the other hand felt like a she-wolf in heat, desperate for him. The desire within me was begging, driving me insane. I closed my eyes, I felt ashamed by my lustful desire.

"Eyes on me, love. Always on me!" He groaned, as he buried his face in the crook of my neck, his warm breath set my body on fire as he started to move slowly. All I could do was scream his name, my voice traveled to the walls and back to me, hitting me in the gut.

"Fuck," he groaned in my ear. His voice held so many emotions, it sent me into a state of pure intoxication. Is it strange, that one word has that effect on me? On my body?

A stray moan of pleasure escaped me once he pushed back into me. "Alec." I groaned.

His thrusting became faster, harder making me a moaning mess. My hands traveled to his back as I held onto him, digging my nails into his skin. I just needed to feel closer to him.

"Oh, shit." I groaned as he pushed back into me, harder than before. I could feel him grow inside me, this was just too much and I felt my release overtake my body.

Alexander was relentless, he just kept going and going, I felt like I was in a whirlwind of pleasure. The sounds of our heavy breathing and bare skin touching traveled through the room. Taking me to another high.

Over,

and

over.

It's like an addiction. "You are so tight. Fuck" he groaned.

Still, he kept going, making my legs' shake, as I felt his release inside me.  Alexander growled as he shot his seed inside of me. The hot feeling of his release made pleasure shoot through my body again as I clenched around him. He groaned loudly as he fell on top of me.

The next moment I felt a sharp shooting pain close to my neck, my shoulder to be exact. I flinched in pain, which turned into another moment, of me, moaning my ass off.