🥀CHAPTER 9

ROSE'S POV

"Chaeyoung-ah~ wake up you sleepy head!" I was soon woken up from my deep slumber when a heavy weight thing was thrown behind my back.

I screamed before rolling over and pushed away the body on my back. I shifted my gaze on the right and saw Jimin smiling his eyes out.

Darn it!

I slapped his forehead before kicking him off my bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM???!" I yelled and he laughed in response and got up from the floor while massaging his hips.

"Its almost 12 Chaeyoung-ah!"

"So what?! And stop calling me Chaeyoung!" I threw him my pillow and he just successfully dodged it

"Alright Chaeyoung-ah!" He teased and I just gave him a glare before pushing him aside and went inside the bathroom.

When I got out of shower, he wasn't there anymore so I was able to change freely.

I wore a black and white tank top that fits my body and paired it with a white sweatpants along with my white gold disruptor.

"Chaeyoung-ah~" I glared at Jimin when he entered the room once again without knocking

I mean does he not care that he's in a girls room??!

"Is it really normal for you to enter a girls room without knocking?! What if I'm changing??! Are you stupid?"

"Yeps, it's kind of normal for me, I mean I don't really care if a woman is naked in front of me, I've seen tons" he said it like as if it's not a big thing, like as if he was born like that.

My jaw clenched as I felt a small pain shot through my heart. I disregarded it and threw him my hairbrush instead.

We were interrupted when the whole room suddenly turned dark. This place is located under a bridge so any sign of daylight can't be seen here even if its daytime.

After I recovered, there's only one thing that came up on my head.

"Lisa..." I muttered before running outside the room, I don't know where did I place my phone, I wasn't aware of my surroundings anymore, all I just know is that I have to get to Lisa.

I turned right because I know that this is where the stair is, while I was running I didn't realize that I was nearing to the stair already so I lost count of the step.

"Fuck! Are you trying to kill yourself? " my breath halted when I felt an arm clawed my waist to prevent me from falling down the stairs.

His hot breath was fanning my cheeks and I could hear him panting as non stop curses left his mouth.

"Whatever that is your running to, I don't care, but please be careful.." he uttered in the most soothing voice he could ever muster " here...if you're really in a rush then.."

I felt his both hands on my waist and he sat me on top of something.

"Whatever happens, dont panic"

"Wha--- shitttttt!" I screamed right after he let go of me, I felt myself sliding down on a thin wood. I was afraid to get off because I might get injured---

"Aww!" I winced , I heard the bang sound it created when I fell down on the floor.

"For fuck's sake!" I heard someone muttered a curse, he helped me stood up and there it is again.