🥀CHAPTER 26

JISOO'S POV

It's been 2 months after that day and everything was back to normal except for one thing, Jennie goes back to her old self, a total b!tch, she's more cold hearted than before and started flirting every attractive guy she sees.

We can't blame her...

That was the pains effect on her...I guess?

She always go to Kai's bar and hang out with him, while Taehyung on the other hand became more silent than before, he would talk if it's really needed and won't even entertain a single conversation.

In total, they're both hurting theirselves.

Bae Irene was nominated for expulsion after her father found out about what happened he was in rage that he wanted Irene to go to jail, but instead, Jennie begged her father not to...

She came to states for rehabilitation, turns out that she was diagnosed with Schizophrenia, I hipe she gets well son though

Jimin and Rosé are dating which we find not impossible because it was obvious since from the beginning that they'd end up with each other.

Miss Nam had an urgent meeting at the office so she instructed us to stay inside the room first and she'll be back in a minute.

I rewrote the groupings on the board and I stopped when I felt someone threw a crumpled paper on the back of my head. I looked back with a glare but was greeted with Jin's windshield wiper laugh that made the room silent.

"You ass! Stop bothering me!" I screamed and threw him the eraser. He successfully dodged it and I was taken aback and when he stood up with a pissed reaction.

"YAH I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULDN'T THROW SOMETHING ON MY FACE, WHAT IF I GOT A SCRATCH HUH? IT WOULD HAVE A SCAR AND MY SKIN WON'T BE PERFECT ANYMORE! I AM WORLDWIDE HANDSOME AND YOU SHOULDN'T DESTROY THE TITLE THAT I HAVE BEEN PROTECTING SINCE I WAS A BABY!!!" He fought back,

His eyes are widened and he was all red after he said everything, he was panting hard while glaring at me. The students in the room don't know where to look after the endless words Jin spoke.

"What a grandma" I whispered but I think he heard it so he became as red as a tomato and ran after me.

"Yow Miss Press!" I stopped on my track when I heard a familiar voice, I shifted my head at the entrance and I saw a familiar face peeking.

Girls startes squirming and I couldn't help but to laugh, he went inside and I greeted him with a tight hug.

"Aw yah!" Jin pulled my shoulder towards him.

"Jinyoung oppa!!!" Lisa ran to us and gave Jinyoung a hug.

"Yah! It's been so long! You never visited us in our place!" I exclaimed before walking near him but Jin pulled me back.

"Y-Your place?...." Jin asked while stuttering, he gave me a what-the-fvck-look so I pinched his waist before smiling widely at Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung oppa...tell bambam that I want to see him too!"

"Arasseo--"

"J-Jinyoung? J-Jin??...YAH! HOW DARE YOU COPY THE WORLDWIDE HANDSOME'S NAME??!" Jin spat, Jinyoung's lips parted before giving me a strange look.

"And you are?" Jin scoffed after hearing Jinyoung's question. He crossed his arms and raised his brows.

Gosh! Jin would be a better older sister than a husband.