🥀CHAPTER 2

ROSE'S POV

After Lisa's prank ended, all the students gathered up on school gymnasium, we formed a line, some of the students are soaking wet, while others were already dry and of course!

Here's us, dry and clean!

"Ok students! Class will be suspended for the whole day, and I expect you to go back here tomorrow with the same schedule already wearing your school uniform, thats all, NOW GO HOME AND DRY YOURSELVES!"

Our PE teacher spoke on the mic, the crowd cheered making me squeal too. After a few seconds, students from the back started running causing the whole crowd to run as well, we were all trying to get out of this freaking gym but failed, because some students came pushing theirselves to the crowd.

And darn it, I can't move a muscle!

We heard the PE teacher speaking on the mic but students disregarded it anyways. It was getting hot and the noise from the backround makes me sick, not until I felt a strong bump beside me causing me to whine and starting to get annoyed.

I soon calmed down after I smelled a very calming Vanilla scent, this person who bumped me really smell so good, I turned my head to see who was the person on my side, making me regret...BIG TIME!

We were just inches apart from each other and he was staring at me seriously, I froze on my spot and I felt like the whole world stopped just by looking at his eyes, I came back to my senses when I felt someone bumping on my left side pushing me towards this guy on my right.

My eyes widen at the sudden contact.

I JUST LITERALLY KISSED HIS JAW LIKE WTF?!

He gave me a mischievous smirk and because I was in a sudden panic I pushed myself to the front.

"YAHHHHH!!!!!!! STOP PUSHING AND LET US FVCKING THROUGH!" I screamed, the whole crowd went silent and stopped pushing, I searched for Jennie and I saw her just across from me while smirking. Lisa's mocking laugh echoed the whole gym along with her claps. I immediately spotted her on the back.

Did she saw it??

"You heard her b!tches! Now let us fvcking through!" Jennie exclaimed before grabbing Jisoo on the the other side. I waited for Lisa and she clung onto my arms happily. Students moved on the side making a room for us to walk through. The four of us went out successfully and evem after we could reach our room Lisa was already teasing me of what happened.

"Eonnie!! I can't believe that you can do that when your in such a panic" She was teasing me along the way and Jisoo and Jennie can't stop joining her too. "Lisayah! What happened? " Jisoo asked teasingly before raising her brows at me while giggling.

" well our innocent Rosie Posie is not as innocent as before anymore" Lisa spoke, I immediately slapped her shoulders making her whine and went to Jisoo who was on the other side.

"What? Did our Innocent Rosie Posie maked out with someone in the middle of the crowd???---"

"Ewwwww, Jennie! Gross!" I exclaimed and she just started laughing, Lisa told the whole story and Jennie can't stop laughing, when it comes to stuff like that, Jennie is always present.

I mean, flirts and flings are her kind of thing so its normal for her.

We didn't even realize that we were already standing in front of Lisa's car.

Oh no... the car!

Lisa stared at her car for a few minutes before her attention diverted to us, Jisoo and Jennie got inside the car so fast leaving me behind. Those traitors! I thought Lisa would get mad but she just smiled and shrugg it off before walking to the passenger seat. I got inside the driver seat.