🥀CHPATER 20

ROSE'S POV

I was biting my fingernails to help myself lessen the nervousness.

Last friday we had an exam and Ms. Nam is announcing the scores. Jimin who kept on laughing beside me makes me go crazy even more, Namjoon oppa got the highest score and Jisoo eonnie got the second.

I glanced at Jimin's paper who only had 4 mistakes.

IM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY.

I constantly bit my lip when I heard familiar surnames which means that I'm the one getting called soon.

"Park Chaeyoung" Ms. Nam announced and I felt my soul left my body when I heard my name. She gave me a dark glare making me quiver more.

"Congrats! You passed " she smiled and handed me my paper. I almost squealed in excitement but I managed to stop myself.

I ONLY HAD 14 MISTAKES!!!!

THIS IS THE HIGHEST SCORE I GOT FROM HER SUBJECT!

DAMN!!! KILL ME NOW!

"IIHHHHHHH!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!" I screamed and hugged Jimin who just got out of the room. His shoulders moved, letting me know that he was laughing.

He hugged me back and I tightened my hug more, the excitement was too much to handle that I couldn't even think straight anymore.

"Damn gross! Can you do that somewhere else?" I was back in reality when I heard Yoongi oppas voice. He looked so annoyed before giving Jimin a glare.

All the Bts members are here, which I didn't even realize they were waiting for us in front of the room. Other students looked at me in horror, what? They haven't seen people hug before?.

"O-Oh...sorry I just got carried away..." I reasoned and they all nodded giving me a teasing look.

We made our way to the cafeteria and students just can't stop staring at us.

We decided to just share a table during lunch time to atleast bond, it's Namjoon oppas idea. We each lined up and bought our own lunch.

"Rosé! Congratulations!!!!! You passeedd!!!! Ohyehhhh!cheersss!!" Hoseok cheered and raised his Sprite in a can, we laughed and started eating.

"Oppa can I have that?" I asked Namjoon oppa who was sitting across from me. I was referring to the sausages on his tray that remained untouched.

"Sure---"

Before he could lend me his sausages a pair of chopsticks stopped him by pushing it back. I looked at Jimin who was glaring at Namjoon oppa.

"Here, take mines instead" Jimin offered and gave me all of his sausages.

WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY???

"Thanks" I exclaimed and gave Jimin a cute smile

"Why do you have 10 peices??? I only have 5!" Lisa asked Jungkook who was clueless of the situation. I looked at the boys foods and found out that their foods are twice as more as ours.

We all looked at the counter in unison and 3 ladies in their 20's was looking at our table, to the boys to be specific. The other one was biting her lips.

"Damn! They're biased!" I pouted and started eating my lunch.

"Taehyungie! Are you busy after school??" Jennie happily exclaimed. All of our attention diverted to her.

"Did she just call him Taehyungie?" Hobi whispered.

"No, why?" Taehyung answered in a monotone voice which made our eyes widen in shock, Lisa's mouth was wide open.