🥀CHAPTER 32

JISOO'S POV

I decided to go to our dorm to visit them but no one's here. I  started cooking to surprise the three of them once they come back.

I was having fun while cooking so I wasn't able to keep track of the time.

"Eonnieee!!!!!!!!!! You're here!!!!" I was startled when Lisa screamed and ran before hugging me.

"Lisa! You're just with her a few hours ago! You act like as if you haven't seen her in years!" I laughed when Jennie commented before going to the table and started praising the food I cooked.

"Where's Rosé?"

" Huh? She went home first" Lisa said before running upstairs and checking if she's in her room.

"She's not here!" I was alarmed so I decided to dial her number, when all of a sudden.

"Yah Rosé where di you---" Jennie couldn't finish her sentence when Rosé ran upstairs without even looking at us.

The three of us exchanged looks, the exciting atmosphere was gone and was replaced with a deafening silence.

Lisa picked up the peice of folded paper that Rosé dropped earlier.

"SILYBIL?" Lisa confusingly uttered, I looked at her before grabbing the paper from her.

"Do you know what that means eonnie?"

"Said I Love You...But I Lied.."

WHO THE HELL GAVE HER THIS??

-----
Rose's POV

"SILYBIL?" I unknowingly uttered. I looked at Seulgi but she was already miles away from me.

I was so confused so I followed her. The sun is setting and I saw her stop in front of a bar. Seulgi go to bars?

Instead of going inside she turned right and went inside the small alley. I tiptoed before peeking. She stopped in front of..

Jimin? And another girl...

Jimin and the girl was holding each other's hand. Seulgi said something before Jimin nodded. She's on her way out when she saw me and stopped.

Her eyes grew wide and she didn't know where to look. My eyes darted at Jimin and the girl who had their hands intertwined with eachother.

My heart hurted just from the sight of it, but I decided to walk towards them and not jump into conclusions.

I won't dare to make a move unless Jimin said so.

I disregarded the girl beside him and stared at him.

"J-Jimin...who is she?" I asked without leaving my gaze on him, he kept on shifting his eyes somewhere.

"C-Chim--"

"I'm his girlfriend" I took a step back after hearing what the girl said. I was deepy struck by her words and Seulgi who was just standing in the corner as she play with her fingers.

"N-No... y-you're no--"

"Yes I am!!! Are you deaf?" The girl cut me off before pushing me. Jimin pulled her back before throwing her a dark glare.

I looked at Jimin as I wait for his explanation but he stayed silent. The girl pushed me once more so I couldn't held it in and pushed her as well but she was a lot weaker that she look like.

She fell to the ground but Jimin was still standing still

"Jimin! She pushed me!" She whined before faking a sob, Jimin didn't spare her a glance before speaking.