🥀CHAPTER 12

JENNIE'S POV

This is it!

Today is the day of our fight!

We woke up at exactly 3 am to go outside and jog until 4 and then we went home, we practiced 1 on 1 combat, just the usual.

Worked till we increase our stamina, and damn! I'm hella tired!

The fight will start at 5 pm later, and Jesus! It's already 3.

I wore my Chanel black sports bra and paired it with my gray leggings. I grabbed my sweater on the bed and put it on since its a little cold outside.

I'll just take it of later. Lisa braided my hair and now I'm going to the lounge, because the three of them is not here on our room.

"Yow! Jennie! Goodluck!" Namjoon said who just came out of nowhere and patted me on the back.

"Jennie noonaaa!!! We'll be rooting for the four of you! Huwaiting!!!" Jungkook also spoke and he even raised his fist to exaggerate what he said.

I smiled before saying thank you and went to Taehyung who was busy on his phone. I sat beside him and he looked at me, confused.

"You're not going to say anything?" I've been dying to hear him say Goodluck! We might have a chance to win if he would.

He raised his brows before going back to his business

"Say what?"

" Nothing" I replied before standing up and leaving him behind, he seemed to be a little startled from my answer making him turn around and look at me but I disregarded it and went to the kitchen.

Rosé was eating bread while sitting, her brows furrowed as she look upon the book on top of the counter and Jimin is also sitting beside her.

"Did you get what I mean?" Jimin frustratingly asked and Rosé just chewed slowly before shaking her head. Jimin had to flick her forehead making Rosé winced in pain.

"Go easy on her Jimin, it takes a lot of time before she understand things" I mocked and Rosé gave me a glare.

Just from Jimin's face you could already tell that he regretted his decision last thursday to become Rose's tutor.

"Do I have to explain it again?!"

"Good idea!" Rosé answered and I chuckled before leaving along with the water bottle I took, I even heard Jimin curse when I left.

---

Time check.... 4:30 pm

We arrived at the arena and damn! There are so much people today! Others were screaming and cheering, the boys had to come a bit late so that others won't notice that our team had an alliance.

We went inside a room, where yhe fighters are staying before a match.

"Ok...listen up" Jisoo started and we all sat in the chair provided as we form a circle.

"Amara told me that, the first match would be 3 vs 3, and for fuck's sake! there's four of us."

"Huh? Then one of us won't fight?" Lisa asked

"No, one of us will fight for the 1 on 1 combat"

"We'll that's fine with me" Rosé exclaimed before smiling.

"No it's not, the 1 on 1 combat is played without gender characterization, which means that one of us might fight a gangster, assassin, and the worst..."