🥀CHAPTER 39

Warning: Abusive content ahead

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone jumped out of the car as soon as they reached their destination. It was the old building where everyone thought Y/n died.

The odd and terrifying feeling back then was felt by them.

On the other hand, It was dark and dull, cold sweats never escaped your body as you tried hard to take off your blindfold.

Your wrists stings because you've been moving non stop for the past few hours. You admit that you're weak and not as strong as others but giving up was never written in your vocabulary.

You froze when you heard the door creaked open. You analyzed every sound you hear and never let fear control your body.

"Take off her blindfold"

You squinted your eyes shut when you took a glimpse of the small light provided by a small lamp sitting in a nearby table.

Fear and uneasiness crawled on your body when you saw the guy who gave you nightmares every single night. His bald head and piercings was the same as before. The scar mark right above his eye was still visible and his protruding  belly who looked like a drunkard old man made you disgust him even more.

"My baby!!! I've been finding you for the last 2 years!!!" You gave him a glare when he tried lifting your head to face him.

You knew the fact that he was obsessed with you...

You atleast wanted a hot man with lots and lots of money to be obsessed with you but instead you got a disgusting old man!

You smiled upon realizing your thoughts. You thought  about how devastated Yoongi would be when he finds out about you, wanting a hot man to abduct you instead.

"Darling! Marry me...and I promise you we'll be together forever!"

"You wish" that was a whisper but enough for everyone in the room to hear. Hunter glared at you before grabbing your hair forcefully making you whimper.

"You're stronger than before huh?...well take this!" He slapped you hard, you felt dizzy and the metallic taste of blood felt surreal.

He was slapping you left and right until gunshots came crashing with the sound of deafening silence.

"Hunter! They're here"

"Great!!! Let the battle begin!"

Everyone ran out of the room and immediately closed the door shut. You hung your head low and felt your tears fell one after another.

Words like, "will I die here for real?" kept ringing over and over your mind as you try to console yourself.

On the other side...

"For fucks sake!!!" Yoongi cursed and shot everyone who came across his way. Resentment was fully displayed on his eyes.

The building has 30 floors and already abandoned. This is most likely to be rebuilt next year but here they are, dead bodies scattered around the place.

"Y/n's in the 29th floor near the west wing..."

"Fuck!!!" Jennie exclaimed when she realized that the elevators doesn't work and they'll have to go up there using the stairs.

"Snipe! Can you hear me?"

"Yes boss!" A tall guy who was wearing a cap answered through his earpiece. He's the best sniper of Black Sparrow and never missed a shot ever since.