🥀CHAPTER 18

JISOO'S POV

"You're really pretty...omo!!!" Mrs. Kim complemented me for the past 30 minutes, and I couldn't help but to just smile and respond.

"How's the life with my son?...I would like to say sorry in advance if my son is hardheaded...Is he?"

I glanced at Jin who was pouting on the kitchen and when our eyes met, I grinned, he gave me a shut-the-fuck-up-look.

"He sure is, madame!"

"No! Eommaa!!! She's lying--"

"How dare you interrupt our mother and daughter talk?" His mother slapped his arm when he came to the table and served the food.

"Eommmaa??!!" He whined making me snicker and secretly stuck my tongue.

"Kim Seokjin--"

"Ne" he answered right away, already giving up and sat beside me while pouting. We just kept on talking about Jin's childhood memories and such, until...

" so when are you going to give me a grandchild?" She suddenly asked out of the blue.

I choked on my meal, out of shock and Jin spit out his drink.

"E-Eomma--*cough*--I n-need--*cough*--water" his mother ignored him and poured me a glass of water, instead and offered it to me, she even stood next right to me and patted my back, while Jin was suffering.

I took a big gulp and tried to control my breathing. Jin on the other hand was as red as a tomato while looking at his mother, unbelievably.

"Yah! Why can't you even get your wife a water??!! I didn't raise you to be like this! Where's your manners!" She scolded Jin and slapped his back again. She went back to her seat and the meal continued.

"So yeah, about my question--"

"Eomma? Seriously?? We're in college! How do you expect us to have kids?" He asked, his short glances on me never escaped my sight.

"Just talking about the future.." she reasoned out, and shifted her gaze somewhere.

God please! Save me!

"I want 4, just to remind you"

FOR THE LOVE OF PETE! HELP ME!

----
ROSE'S POV

Saturday came, and I was the only one left in the house. Jennie left early when Taehyung picked her up, I don't know where they went since Jennie was so excited over something.

Lisa on the other hand, went out with her sister.

And here I am... Stuck! Bored! And above all, in pain!

It's that time of the month, and I couldn't even stand up on my own, my cramps had been hurting so bad since Lisa and Jennie left the house.

"Crap!!!" I yelped in pain as I crumpled my body to help reduce the pain, it was cold, yet I'm sweating a lot. A tear escaped my eyes as I reach for my phone on the bedside table.

I dialed Jisoo eonnies number.

"E-Eonnie..." I weakly muttered and yelped when another pain shot through my stomach.

"C-Chaeyoung? What's wrong???"

"I--My cramps hurts so bad" I forced myself to speak and bit my lips more, I tasted blood when I realized that I've been biting my lips so hard for the past few minutes.